Rumour 3AW - rumour Grundy wants back to S.A.

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Brodie's girlfriend lives in Melbourne, as she is well settled here as a physiotherapist. Plus they did purchase a home here in Melbourne, which they were renovating just up until last year.
Its always a factor if the partner wants to go home. Danger owned a house here, Gibbs spent a heap renovating just before coming to Adelaide.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Brodie's girlfriend lives in Melbourne, as she is well settled here as a physiotherapist. Plus they did purchase a home here in Melbourne, which they were renovating just up until last year.
Renovating you say?

Aha - staging the property and increasing sale value ;) he’s gone.

Vikingblood

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 4, 2012
Catfish City
AFL Club
Adelaide

Yep, her income as a physio would no doubt dwarf the $1mill plus that Brodie will be offered. And of course there's no requirement for physio's in Adelaide, we have to send our players to Melbourne for that.

renovating to add value to a property just before you sell is an astute financial decision.

Grundy gone

And we all know AFL players consider their relationships sacrosanct.

Keep dreaming
lol. I couldn't care less if he stays or goes tbh.

But saying because he is renovating a house, he is staying, is plain ******* stupid

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
Yep, her income as a physio would no doubt dwarf the $1mill plus that Brodie will be offered. And of course there's no requirement for physio's in Adelaide, we have to send our players to Melbourne for that.

Pretty sure she is a smart, independent and self manageable woman, and she wouldn't be depending on what monetary contract Brode's is offered. Your trapped in a time warp, where women stayed home and the men worked!

I renovated my house, does it mean l have to sell it? Worry about your rabble of a club
Settle down princess.

Like I said, I could not giving a flying * if stays or leaves Collingwood. But saying he renovated his house therefore he is defiantly staying is a stretch

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
Settle down princess.

Like I said, I could not giving a flying **** if stays or leaves Collingwood. But saying he renovated his house therefore he is defiantly staying is a stretch

So people dont buy older properties and renovate them because they may actually want to develop a nice home for themselves. What has renovating a home got anything to do with Grundy looking to move back to S.A.? Your clutching at straws princess!

So people dont buy older properties and renovate them because they may actually want to develop a nice home for themselves. What has renovating a home got anything to do with Grundy looking to move back to S.A.? Your clutching at straws princess!
yawn, are you still ******* going on with this?

I repeat I don't care if he stays or goes. I was replying to your idiotic comment to start off with

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
One saving grace is that if anyone were to lose a young gun like Grundy then the compensation would be significant.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Definitely off to Adelaide...…….

Back