Radio 3AW

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't listen to these interviews but what a stitch up.

'In 2014, Elliott was criticised for twice being fooled into thinking he was interviewing people who were later discovered not to be who they claimed to be.[4] In the first instance, Elliott interviewed a person claiming to be Islamic State military commander Abu Omar al-Shishani but who was later discovered to be a Kurd living in Scandinavia.[5] In the second incident, Elliott interviewed a person claiming to be Australian rapper 360 but it was later discovered to be another rapper known as BK Ultra'

Big shoes to fill replacing Neil. Pretty much impossible.

How Tom pulled his wife and is batting so far out of his league is more of a mystery than any of these other things.
Just had a look... Could probably have a good guess but I don't want a 'day off' either way she's smokin'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Tom pulled his wife and is batting so far out of his league is more of a mystery than any of these other things.

Just had a look... Could probably have a good guess but I don't want a 'day off' either way she's smokin'

Tom has told the story back when he was on the weekend shows back in 2009 , of how they met, and that Elise contacted Tom neither knowing each other , as his contact details were on a cassette/cd compilation of Shoegazing music , that Tom was involved in putting together, that she found whilst browsing a music store , and Elise liked the compilation and that led to them meeting.

Tom has told the story back when he was on the weekend shows back in 2009 , of how they met, and that Elise contacted Tom neither knowing each other , as his contact details were on a cassette/cd compilation of Shoegazing music , that Tom was involved in putting together, that she found whilst browsing a music store , and Elise liked the compilation and that led to them meeting.
Some guys are just kissed on the dick aren't they?
No I like Tom though, good on him.
Still...
batting at an all time average that would make Jesus weep.

The thing about Tom I'm not getting are the stories of adversity he apparently went through.

How useless was his father if that was the case?

I'm looking forward to Eddie Maguire's son doing mornings on AW in 30 years to tell us how hard he had it.
Dont think Tom ever had it hard.
Grew up in a rich family in the rich suburbs, doesn't mean you don't have problems , but he had alot more advantage than most.
He is a smart guy though and made the most of it.

Grew up in a rich family in the rich suburbs, doesn't mean you don't have problems , but he had alot more advantage than most.
Living in a home that was doused in passive smoke courtesy of Big Jack would be a problem

Tom has mentioned many times that his father John purposefully didn’t give his kids the rich kid free ride whilst they were growing up.

As he wanted them to make their own path and success in their own lives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back