3aw

Remove this Banner Ad

I listened to MMM once, i regret it. Nice fellas but extremely dull and monotonous.

3AW on the other hand really bring a game to life.

Thats how i see it anyway.

um i was wondering if anyone could give me a link to listen to 3aw

1radio isnt working
and there was no icon on gameday live during carlton vs kangaroos
have you ever tried actually doing a Google search on 3aw....you may find their homepage that way and the link to their online broadcast....that way you don't have to start a thread about it and ask someone else to do it for you?;):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't listen to 3AW and haven't for years. SEN has the no bullshit approach and are OK, but usually I listen to MMM. Their pre and post game discussion is when they're at their best - the banter and chemistry between the boys is brilliant. I think their commentary has a few shortcomings though, but I can tolerate it.

have you ever tried actually doing a Google search on 3aw....you may find their homepage that way and the link to their online broadcast....that way you don't have to start a thread about it and ask someone else to do it for you?;):D

um i actually did go to the mytalk 3aw homepage but no link was to be found

and there was no icon on gameday live

so i did actually try to find it and was hoping i would get some friendly advice and help and instead a get a w***er like urself who just cant say anything nice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back