3aw

Remove this Banner Ad

__Ron_

All Australian
Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I listened to MMM once, i regret it. Nice fellas but extremely dull and monotonous.

3AW on the other hand really bring a game to life.

Thats how i see it anyway.

May 11, 2006
On the Outer
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Aussie Swim Team,
um i was wondering if anyone could give me a link to listen to 3aw

1radio isnt working
and there was no icon on gameday live during carlton vs kangaroos
have you ever tried actually doing a Google search on 3aw....you may find their homepage that way and the link to their online broadcast....that way you don't have to start a thread about it and ask someone else to do it for you?;):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 10, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Don't listen to 3AW and haven't for years. SEN has the no bullshit approach and are OK, but usually I listen to MMM. Their pre and post game discussion is when they're at their best - the banter and chemistry between the boys is brilliant. I think their commentary has a few shortcomings though, but I can tolerate it.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
have you ever tried actually doing a Google search on 3aw....you may find their homepage that way and the link to their online broadcast....that way you don't have to start a thread about it and ask someone else to do it for you?;):D

um i actually did go to the mytalk 3aw homepage but no link was to be found

and there was no icon on gameday live

so i did actually try to find it and was hoping i would get some friendly advice and help and instead a get a w***er like urself who just cant say anything nice

Back