News 3D Collectable AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Zer0

Team Captain
May 16, 2019
NSW/ACT
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not sure if these are new, just found them for $3 per pack.

I used to collect the NBA ones, so looking forward to getting more

DSC_0003.JPG

View attachment 1080671

Where'd you find those Zer0? I'll keep an eye out for them, looks like a cool collection to put together

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades

View attachment 1080671
Where were these when I was a kid? All this money buying footy cards when I coulda been collecting swoops and ochres...

Where were these when I was a kid? All this money buying footy cards when I coulda been collecting swoops and ochres...

yes please 😍

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Opened 4 packets. Honestly just wanted a Melbourne jumper, got one in the first packet.

Ended up with a nice mix.

For those playing at home, the shorts are interchangeable.

Last pic is one beside an NBA one. Identical.

View attachment 1080984View attachment 1081001View attachment 1081002View attachment 1081007View attachment 1081011View attachment 1081014
Interesting 'Away' Guernsey they've given to North and Adelaide. Also interesting how they've classed them as 'Away' jumpers, isn't there some kind of AFL branding code which forces them to use the official term of 'clash' jumpers?

Interesting 'Away' Guernsey they've given to North and Adelaide. Also interesting how they've classed them as 'Away' jumpers, isn't there some kind of AFL branding code which forces them to use the official term of 'clash' jumpers?
Looks to be 2020 jumpers

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Same with the Lions clash being an "away" instead of the red fitzroy-inspired kit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back