3rd Ashes Test: Australia v England - Dec 13-17 - WACA

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than the Melbourne one where I walked in said hello and was kicked out 15 mins later having not had anymore to drink and was sitting in a chair doing nothing lol

You mean you weren't gambling your money away? There's your answer right there.

http://insidethebackpocket.wordpres...-s**t-again-it-was-all-just-a-horrible-dream/

Hahaha!! Adam hollioake! .....Can't joke about the other one though. R.I.P

From that blog -
" This win isn’t the dawn of a new era in Australian cricket. Lets be honest, most of these blokes have caused us to throw s**t at the telly at some point over the last few years. The reality is, this Australian team is just a bunch of reasonably talented cricketers having an absolute BLINDER all at the same time. And crushing a team of supposedly superior talented Poms in the process. A sweeter victory there has not been in a long time"

This could not express my feelings better. Love it.

From that blog -
" This win isn’t the dawn of a new era in Australian cricket. Lets be honest, most of these blokes have caused us to throw s**t at the telly at some point over the last few years. The reality is, this Australian team is just a bunch of reasonably talented cricketers having an absolute BLINDER all at the same time. And crushing a team of supposedly superior talented Poms in the process. A sweeter victory there has not been in a long time"

This could not express my feelings better. Love it.

What is it like in London?

2vv6wdv.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back