3rd ODI Australia vs Sth Africa

Remove this Banner Ad

Faf is a cheat it is clear cut. Twice convicted of ball tampering, Smith got flogged publicly when he looked to the dressing room. Simplest solution is if you follow the rules you can never be questioned

1. No one in this entire fiasco has questioned the ball tampering thing. If you actually bother reading my first post on this stupid f***ing issue, I even mentioned it.

2. Smith was asking teammates, who he knew had access to tv and replays, to give advice on whether he should review a decision. Du plessis wasn’t, you know, trying to gain insider knowledge as to whether or not to review it. And more to the point, everyone got over it straight away anyway.

3. Can I suggest if you are going to period so much over someone making a t-sign after their teammate didn’t, competitive sport probably isn’t for you

1. No one in this entire fiasco has questioned the ball tampering thing. If you actually bother reading my first post on this stupid f***ing issue, I even mentioned it.

2. Smith was asking teammates, who he knew had access to tv and replays, to give advice on whether he should review a decision. Du plessis wasn’t, you know, trying to gain insider knowledge as to whether or not to review it. And more to the point, everyone got over it straight away anyway.

3. Can I suggest if you are going to period so much over someone making a t-sign after their teammate didn’t, competitive sport probably isn’t for you
If you are going to get so triggered about someone’s view not aligning with your own a forum or online message board probably isn’t for you

If you are going to get so triggered about someone’s view not aligning with your own a forum or online message board probably isn’t for you

Lol. That word again - triggered.

It is a forum. I thought responding to and interacting with other posters WAS the point of it. I don’t need you to agree with me.
I just enjoy pointing out rank stupidity.

Looking forward to your 2019 footy contributions where every player who runs into the protected space or creeps over the mark is labelled a cheat.

Need exclusively 3 game odi series, and they all need to go towards World Cup qualification. I actually enjoyed this odi series more than anything since the 2015 World Cup however.

Agreed, though I find series such as these within 12 months of the next World Cup as decent viewing, as you see close to full-strength teams as everyone is trying to find their best XI in time for the real thing.

There were some splendid innings in the end, so it's a shame most people are boycotting. The Fafinator was back to his cheating ways but put together a solid innings, and there was some lovely free swinging from Miller and The Stoin. Allrounders putting pricks over the fence with gleeful abandon is what OD cricket is all about.

There were some splendid innings in the end, so it's a shame most people are boycotting. The Fafinator was back to his cheating ways but put together a solid innings, and there was some lovely free swinging from Miller and The Stoin. Allrounders putting pricks over the fence with gleeful abandon is what OD cricket is all about.

Wish I could have watched it

People not giving a s**t is why ODIs have ended up on Fox in the first place.

It's like 9 games per round of footy. Foxtel want to show all of them and would pay the full $400m a year or whatever it is to show the lot exclusively. Channel 7 only want to pick and choose the best timeslots and only want to pay a fraction of the TV rights. They're not interested in showing all 9 games and they're definitely not interested in paying $400m to do so.

ODIs are on Fox because people DO care, enough to want to spend money to watch them.

Same with footy - they know that people are invested in their team enough to want to see every game, not just those on 7. Or they love footy so much that they want it available all the time, even if that means Robbo and Gerard....

School night and cold weather may have played a part
Being a school night plays a big part in Hobart, where they rely on a large portion of the crowd travelling 2-4 hours each way from the north and north west of the sate. Add to that not being on FTA and the unusual schedule this summer; the only day of international cricket for the state this summer is over and a lot of people would not have even known the season had started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back