3rd Test Australia v India, Jan 7-11 at the SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want anyone to jump up and down.

I want people to stop assessing the current Indian team and individuals based on an incident that had literally nothing to do with any of them.

It would be like if you got racially abused in south America or something and got called a hypocrite for complaining, because of the stolen generation.
That's funny because what some random has said at the cricket has nothing to do with me or anyone else here, so you either include them or leave us all out take your pick.

Do you think phat and I enjoy this s.hit? We just want people to know that some of us don't tolerate it

Nor should anyone tolerate it. Lets just see if it happened first yeah?

I thought the investigation into the earlier days accusations were still going on?

Its possible he did mishear earlier in the game i don't discount that possibility(i dont think it would be a lie from him though) but its also possible he was racially abused early in the test and over reacted on that third day because of the earlier abuse.

If CA dont find witnesses from the earlier days then i agree it cant really go any further than it has.
Why can't it be a lie? Trust no one

You don't tolerate it. The same doesn't go for the others clearly. This is just a get square for Roy for them

I am not sure what you mean by that?

"This is just a get square for Roy for them"

What if the police investigation concludes that the Indians weren't lying?
In relation to the Siraj incident on Sunday. If someone is charged in relation to that, and found guilty of specifically making racist comments to him ( not hurtful comments ), then I will certainly acknowledge that. Though, I can’t see you agreeing that you were wrong, if that doesn’t happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In relation to the Siraj incident on Sunday. If someone is charged in relation to that, and found guilty of specifically making racist comments to him ( not hurtful comments ), then I will certainly acknowledge that. Though, I can’t see you agreeing that you were wrong, if that doesn’t happen.
Of course i will.

Does this always happen late at night? The right wing coming oozing out of the woodwork? Sounds like 8 Chan in here, or 4 at least

You have a problem mate. A real ... real problem.

You have a problem mate. A real ... real problem.
Yes, I was wondering myself when school resumes in W.A. in 2021. We may get some peace then. I see Perth Boy’s account was activated on 19th December 2020. Possibly not long after schools broke up for holidays. Obviously at a loose end.

Why would anybody assume he is lying? I believe he feels he was racially abused whether he misheard or was actually racially abused early in the test i don't know and hopefully the investigation can figure it out but i don't think he has any reason to lie about it.
Everyone lies all the time mate

Who said I was upset? I am interested in how you guys want to work everyone up over something that hasn't been proven

I don’t.

I’m actually perplexed as to why so many people are worked up over one particular aspect of it:

The whole ‘in a separate incident 12 years ago such and such happened so they can’t complain’ aspect.
And to an extent the very very minority-held view that somehow being ticked off about what you BELIEVE to be a racial slur (again, not saying it actually was one) is something you should just ‘get over’ etc

AUS v IND: Crowd video emerges of Mohammed Siraj copping racist abuse | 7NEWS.com.au

But yet again hearsay, until the investigation is finished yes?

Indian cricketers have just cause for an investigation. Likewise, the protagonist has the right to their day in court yes? Due process? Presumption of innocence in this country until all facts lead to a successful prosecution?

Then guilt is either proven or disproven?
So these 2 in a hurry to label us all racist because some drunk people at the cricket chanted his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back