3rd Test Australia v India, Jan 7-11 at the SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So even with a testimony from an Indian fan you still choose to take the victim role.
Embarassing.
he is Australian of Indian origin. But its his statement vs whats audible on the video. If what you are saying is true and this is the previous game then its a larger problem. I am done posting about this stuff.

he is Australian of Indian origin. But its his statement vs whats audible on the video. If what you are saying is true and this is the previous game then its a larger problem. I am done posting about this stuff.
Nothing is audible in that video. If you showed it to 100 people without any knowledge of what was said. No one hears that

So, all the other, presumably Australian fans who were in the area, and heard nothing racist, are to be labelled “liars” on the basis that they wouldn’t tell the truth. I know for a fact that, if I was in the crowd and heard an Australian spectator racially abusing an opposition player I would unhesitatingly dob them in. As I am also sure would the vast majority on here, who are also calling out the false allegations of racism toward Siraj during Sunday’s play.

My posts have been directed specifically to Sunday’s incident. If Bumrah, Siraj or any other Indian player was racially abused on prior days, then the perpetrators should definitely be prosecuted if they can be identified.

Last edited:
Whats up with this entitled attitude of the Indian team in Brisbane? The whole world is struggling atm and they want 5 star facilities even in the quarantine like WTF? just wait for few days and you're gonna get whatever you want
Well they get treated like rock stars in their home country, not realising the rest of the world really could not give a * about them.

India are going to be missing 6 players from their final 11 against Australia in Brisbane.

Bumrah is out, so their bowling lineup is going to be player who have played 3 test matches between them.

Been a great effort by the Indians, but I think Australia is going to bend them over and destroy them at the Gabba

Perth bloke you think I am wrong when i say that most of the Indian cricket fans are racist? The biggest example of their racism is that if you write porki on indiancricketfans.com it is posted as a Pakistani. It's hard to take people like them seriously when they are whining about racism.

I agree with this.

Was in India for work, lived there for two years and Indians are the most racist people in the world.

Very quick to play the racist card, accuse everyone of being racist other than themselves, Indians are also liars.

Like you have mentioned just go on Twitter or Instagram etc and you will read the comments.

Went to a cricket game in India with an Indian friend, and he was translating some of the things being said and it was shocking, disgraceful and racist.

Perth bloke you think I am wrong when i say that most of the Indian cricket fans are racist? The biggest example of their racism is that if you write porki on indiancricketfans.com it is posted as a Pakistani. It's hard to take people like them seriously when they are whining about racism.
It's a pretty poor straw man. Old mate who liked your post used it too. Reckons most Indians are rude to white people and deserve everything they get. Seems to be the consensus here that the Indians either deserve it or make it up. Either way it's not acceptable if the claims are true. Excellent thread derailment btw you and your Indian mates actually transferred your argument from one website to another. That's a fair effort

I agree with this.

Was in India for work, lived there for two years and Indians are the most racist people in the world.

Very quick to play the racist card, accuse everyone of being racist other than themselves, Indians are also liars.

Like you have mentioned just go on Twitter or Instagram etc and you will read the comments.

Went to a cricket game in India with an Indian friend, and he was translating some of the things being said and it was shocking, disgraceful and racist.
fuc.k that's a stupid racist post

The first time I read one of your posts on here, my dog farted.

The second time I read another one, my dog laid such a stinky one, my eyes were watering. I mean it was impressive.

See the common link between both incidents?

How pathetic and useless does your life have to be, that a Pakistani living in the UAE has to go around trying to stir up 'angst' against the Indian cricket team on an Australian forum.

What a sad troll.
You're both as bad as each other and probably the same person

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back