Current 3yo Anthony 'AJ' Elfalak - Missing Hunter Valley NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

BomberManU

All Australian
May 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
So many questions...what the hell was the story with that footage that was played on the Ch7 news, the other night - where people were checking out a house/shed where someone lived, with crap scattered all over the place?? The person filming said something like 'this guys a paedo, look at all this stuff'. Who was filming that? When was it filmed? Was this part of the search, or taken before?

IKE TURNER

Club Legend
Dec 20, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Sydney
Very dodgey, you seem to need cctv on a big country block but it's erased at the time kid goes missing,going by Karl's interview this morning the whole family is shady, if there is more to it they should be charged and pay the 200 grand search fee

Very dodgey, you seem to need cctv on a big country block but it's erased at the time kid goes missing,going by Karl's interview this morning the whole family is shady, if there is more to it they should be charged and pay the 200 grand search fee
I'm really sceptical about their story. Hopefully the cops figure out what happened and the kid is safe

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
According to reddit the dad/uncle and one of the others are or were affiliated with a certain bikie club

The next door neighbour and family spokesman runs a massive anti vax and anti lockdown page and has a court case against the government

The above is alleged personally I’m just happy the kid is safe

javaguice

Premiership Player
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
According to reddit the dad/uncle and one of the others are or were affiliated with a certain bikie club

The next door neighbour and family spokesman runs a massive anti vax and anti lockdown page and has a court case against the government

The above is alleged personally I’m just happy the kid is safe
yeah heard similar.... weird AF this one

RMercadi

Senior List
Jul 31, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Only sharing what I read no idea if any of it’s true does smell fishy but then again maybe I’m just a cynical bastard

Cynical ??
A white ute turns up on a rural property for the only 2 minutes of the kids life that he isn't being watched and drives over and kidnaps the child ?????
They have a security camera in a tree on a farm ????? WTF for ??
My Wyze security camera has never lost footage, never ever. Theirs went faulty as the white ute drove up the driveway and everyone else ignored this ute (including the camera apparently).
Why do Bandido members live on a farm ? How do they earn money ???
Kid is discovered looking pretty good after 3 nights in freezing conditions, and decides to hop in the water as you do when you are really cold.
Police dogs, infrared planes, experienced SES searchers all couldn't find him for 3 days yet he was only 500m from the house ????

Is more like an exciting episode of Lost than anything else.

Everyone is being polite when they say this could be a little bit fishy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ilikeclouds

Rookie
May 17, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
As someone who lives rurally, I personally know of many farmers that have CCTV setups on their farms. Not just around their house and/or shed but land they own. This is to protect their property from theft. In the past year, there have been numerous gate thefts. These are old iron gates that believe it or not are actually worth something. There's also been plenty of break-ins over the years with expensive tools and antique collectables being stolen as well as livestock, working dogs etc. It's definitely a lot more common than you think.

Apr 12, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I am also sceptical about this disappearance and how he the kid was found. We'll probably never find out the truth.

It reminds me of the Tromp family disappearance (another weird situation).

Ha ha yes, the bloody Tromps! Would love to know what really happened there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back