Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

Get an original idea you dog of a club! For me they are nearing *filth level of hatred.
The bloke's an obvious kindergarten level alias mate and not really worth the energy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aidan Corr = The Blimey

Damian Barret via AFL Trade Radio: "There are unconfirmed reports that Aiden Corr rightfully so will make his way to Hawthorn and not Arden St after the terrible year the Kangaroos had. The future at Hawthorn is bright and playing under Clarko was too great an opportunity to let go." Hawthorn will no doubt be in contention for finals in 2021".

Damian Barret via AFL Trade Radio: "There are unconfirmed reports that Aiden Corr rightfully so will make his way to Hawthorn and not Arden St after the terrible year the Kangaroos had. The future at Hawthorn is bright and playing under Clarko was too great an opportunity to let go." Hawthorn will no doubt be in contention for finals in 2021".
I assume you are joking but it can be hard to tell with Lamo.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Never left

You seem very well connected.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jarryd Lyons was in North Melbourne Colours next year. I know him personally and he's still concerned about his spot in the Best 22 at the crows and does want to come back home to Melbourne. He's currently uncontracted and I think he'd fit in perfectly for us. He could play that forward/midfield role.

One of mates knows Billy Longer personally and he's told me that we are interested in him. That gives me the impression that Goldstein could be on his way out for the right deal. A second round pick would be enough to secure longer considering he hasn't played all year. He's a great Tap ruckman and still only 22.

The future at hawthorn is bright. Hahah Barrett is clueless. I’d take our list every day of the week Over there’s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back