Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

“The infection has come through some cracked skin on Aidan’s foot, and has gone into his toe which he had an issue with in round one. So it’s not directly related to the toe injury per se.”

“It’s an unlucky set of circumstances,” North GM football Brady Rawlings said.

Bit of an understatement there ol' chum. Holy fu**. Looking forward to reading next week the infection has spread to the brain and he's now blind in one eye but can speak fluent German. Only way the situation could get more farcical.

Looking at up to 5 weeks with a foot infection. That's enough time to learn some German, right?

Insanity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You people will believe anything.
Poster 1: They removed gullible from the dictionary.
Poster 2: :eek:
Poster 3: Paywall. Can someone post the whole article?
Poster 4: That's just like the AFL to do that.
Teffy: I called this years back. Out of touch critical race theory professors buggering with our words.
The Ziebull: Out: Scott, Mahony

Teffy: I called this years back. Out of touch critical race theory professors buggering with our words.
Changing my username to PosterNumber4

had a genuine chuckle at this post.

DarwinRoo: UMPIRES ****ed US AGAIN
kangatime: no they didn't. Also ziebell is s**t.
ChoppyGun: If I saw Polec crossing the road I'd speed up. Nothing against the bloke though although I do plan to make orphans of his children

Imagine having a toe infection in an elite sporting environment. The medics in the trenches during WW1 had a better infection strike rate than our medical department at the moment.
Definitely an infection in the toe. Whether it was golden staff is yet to be proven or disproven. With a month off, with whatever it is, its poor management regardless

Definitely an infection in the toe. Whether it was golden staff is yet to be proven or disproven. With a month off, with whatever it is, its poor management regardless
You can have a serious infection with S.aureus that has a normal susceptible antibiotic profile, not just 'Golden Staph' that has resistance to multiple antibiotics. The bug itself has several other tricks which enable it to establish a good hold in certain situations, such as forming a fibroid ball about itself when it gets a chance.

For example, I had a small pimple mid thigh when I boarded a flight from Fiji to Sydney. By the time I landed, I could hardly walk. Ended up with multiple abscesses tracking their way up my lymph and required 3 months oral antibiotics, twice daily antibiotic wash and washing sheets everynight for 14 days to ensure I shed the organism. The bug was S.aureus with normal sensitivities.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You can have a serious infection with S.aureus that has a normal susceptible antibiotic profile, not just 'Golden Staph' that has resistance to multiple antibiotics. The bug itself has several other tricks which enable it to establish a good hold in certain situations, such as forming a fibroid ball about itself when it gets a chance.

For example, I had a small pimple mid thigh when I boarded a flight from Fiji to Sydney. By the time I landed, I could hardly walk. Ended up with multiple abscesses tracking their way up my lymph and required 3 months oral antibiotics, twice daily antibiotic wash and washing sheets everynight for 14 days to ensure I shed the organism. The bug was S.aureus with normal sensitivities.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Jesus! Apologies for my spelling too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back