Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a big man, so fragile, he needs to be a workhorse, not a show pony.

Who, Corr?

F*** me dead. Christopher Reeve died of an infection and he was Superman.

What a sh*t show our club is.

Aidan Corr is still some time away from a return according to Rawlings, who says the nature of the defender’s toe infection means caution must be taken.

“We’re still not in a position where we can load him up yet, as the infection is still settling,” he said.

“There will certainly be a loading component before he’s ready … it’ll probably be another week or two before we can get some clarity on when his return to playing is likely.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be amazed if they're not tanking.

This has to be true. How can this type of injury happen in a high performance AFL environment with doctors, medicos and trainers everywhere? It's as innocuous injury as Levi breaking his toe when it got caught in his tracksuit pants walking down the stairs....or old mate Gibson falling over in the bathroom and concussing himself.

I'd be amazed if they're not tanking.
I had this suspicion from the second Taz went in for surgery “which he was aware of before the season started”. No issues with him going in but also don’t think we mind if we miss senior players missing games at the moment.

I had this suspicion from the second Taz went in for surgery “which he was aware of before the season started”. No issues with him going in but also don’t think we mind if we miss senior players missing games at the moment.

The Tazz thing is legit, but the whole "uber-management" stuff reeks of writing off 2021.

This has to be true. How can this type of injury happen in a high performance AFL environment with doctors, medicos and trainers everywhere? It's as innocuous injury as Levi breaking his toe when it got caught in his tracksuit pants walking down the stairs....or old mate Gibson falling over in the bathroom and concussing himself.

We obviously don’t have a high performance environment, with decent doctors or good trainers. We are a joke atm.

We got 10+ new coaches and staff but left the most important part of our clean out.

Does he need a toe? Waqar younis of pakistan cut off his finger and bacame a far better bowler...

Everyone saying ONLY AT NORTH (sooking dogs you are) should have a look at how Mick Hurley is travelling up the road with an infection.

Weak pricks.

It happens. It is s**t luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back