No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 3aw commentary makes me miss channel 10. Jeez they were miles in front of Channel 7
Cheenl 10 commentary had such a distinct tone, i loved it and miss it. Lane and quarters we're good, and michael Christian was an underrated gun commentator

Cheenl 10 commentary had such a distinct tone, i loved it and miss it. Lane and quarters we're good, and michael Christian was an underrated gun commentator

Chrisso was my all time favourite. Had the right mix of excitement and old school feel for the footy where he still loved a little blue and didnt try and make me feel guilty for watching it. I wish he was on fox.
Plus they had the crowd volume turned right up and I know not all like it but I loved the 5 minute warning with the count up clock, added so much excitement

Chrisso was my all time favourite. Had the right mix of excitement and old school feel for the footy where he still loved a little blue and didnt try and make me feel guilty for watching it. I wish he was on fox.
Plus they had the crowd volume turned right up and I know not all like it but I loved the 5 minute warning with the count up clock, added so much excitement
They were talking on the SEN this morning about the rumor of the AFL buying channel 10, No ******* idea how that would work, given they've just signed a new broadcast agreement; but at least I could cancel my Foxtel subscription.

They were talking on the SEN this morning about the rumor of the AFL buying channel 10, No ******* idea how that would work, given they've just signed a new broadcast agreement; but at least I could cancel my Foxtel subscription.

I have no idea how that would work lol. Would we watch the big bash on the AFL channel? Masterchef now with AFL players?

Channel 10 commentary was the best.

5 minute warning was great as well especially in close games when Melbourne wasn't playing haha.

The 2005-06 finals series were my favourite memories of channel 10, considering the classic Sydney vs West Coast games as well as a personal favourite in the Sydney vs Geelong SF in 2005 featuring Nick Davis.

Classic times they were, I miss the channel 10 commentary.

Foxtel is allowed to onsell one game. 10 did want to buy that one game a weekend package from foxtel but foxtel wanted a bbl game in return and 10 refused. I imagine if the AFL did get a stake in 10, then they'd push 10 to sell a bbl game and purchase one AFL game from foxtel. Then when the new rights are due i imagine they'd make a huge play to push more games to FTA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching him destroy Howe running forward is a thing of beauty. Howe literally couldn't move after the goal was kicked.

I don't even watch the ball until he receives it, just watch him come from 5-10 meters behind Howe to end up 20 meters ahead when he receives the ball, That is a great gut running.

Just watching him destroy Howe running forward is a thing of beauty. Howe literally couldn't move after the goal was kicked.

I don't even watch the ball until he receives it, just watch him come from 5-10 meters behind Howe to end up 20 meters ahead when he receives the ball, That is a great gut running.

Taylor Adams as well. Classic pies mids only running one way.

One thing also that hasn't been commented on (I don't think) is the fact he bounced it left handed!!
Just a little slap in the face on the way through!!

HCeeFE4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back