No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching todays game I feel we need to pick him. It's all good & dandy to make statements about selection criteria & all that jazz during the season but picking fringe 22 players ahead of him at the business end of the season is pointless. He doesn't have to play forward either. He showed when Gawn went down that he can be a very damaging player in the midfield. I say let him take either Wagner or Stretch's spot on the wing.

How many of the 150 games has Watts actually been half decent in?

The problem with Watts is that he cannot win his own ball and his defensive acts are suburban footy standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we just repeat round 12? Epic match sealing goal from Wattsy would be amazing.
Would much prefer a 15 goal belting of the Pies

In the spirit of Proper Gander, I like Watts. He definitely adds significant value to the side, when he is switched on.

Let's hope he goes into tomorrow with all the intensity you could expect from a man in his shoes who hasn't played finals in his 8 years in the league.

I back him in.

Hope he does just so the media stfu about him leaving. Biggest load of crap.
He could kick 6, take 12 marks and have 20 touches and the media will highlight his one missed tackle in the last quarter when we are up by 9 goals

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back