No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
KB .. the man who learnt how to handball after he retired (apart from to himself). Anyway i will start to be concerned if Jack is not in the round 1 side.

I think McClure has been lured into Damien Barrett syndrome - once the media builds them up to be the latest "news breaker", it goes to their heads and their commentary becomes progressively more self-assured and arrogant. The language these guys use changes across their career as their become more prominent. It becomes all about self-aggrandisement, "I have received this information", "my sources tell me", "The story I broke yesterday has been confirmed". McClure used to ask more questions, now he's all about his own opinions. It's a slippery slope and he's all lubed up and halfway down the slide.
Very well put

Watts returned to the club with silver hair so I can understand why Goodwin would take issue with him. FWIW (which is not much) I saw Petracca tagged in Rainbow Serpent festival posts on FB and I'm way more concerned about that.

Watts returned to the club with silver hair so I can understand why Goodwin would take issue with him. FWIW (which is not much) I saw Petracca tagged in Rainbow Serpent festival posts on FB and I'm way more concerned about that.
Why? Ran into a heap of players at festivals. Saw right off his **** in his playing days

On one of the few occasions I heard him on SEN, he actually bragged to the old folks about how he's "plugged into the twittersphere" and that his is an "online life, being a part of that world".

At least Watson doesn't dress up his crap as anything but opinion (usually a wrong one).

SEN reminds me of the simpsons kbbl radio station which has a jingle that goes, 'no sport, no rock, no entertainment, for mindless chatter, where your station.' I didn't here the jack watts discussion the other day but by the sound of it, mindless chatter was happening. On the flip side, on my way to work I was listening to the overnight crowed. The host brought up the jack watts topic and just laughed and said let's just bring on round 1. At least he understands that Jack missing the first practice match isn't a big deal. Probably wishes that the flogs that follow him at 6 wouldn't talk so much trash.

The sooner all players are made to sleep in the change rooms the better i say! With Mens and Womans teams interbreeding heavily encouraged.
Up until now i didn't find you scary

Why? Ran into a heap of players at festivals. Saw right off his **** in his playing days
Go on. Who'd you see, and where?

RSF went for five days and had three 40+ degree days in a row. I'm not a sports scientist but I can't see this being beneficial in the middle of pre-season training a month out from the start of the JLT series when you're drinking unlimited alcohol and replacing food with whatever passes for MDMA in this country.

I'm not concerned about players taking drugs. Just keep it to off-season, the bye, and anytime you beat the Saints or North. And find a better place to do it than a 5 day festival in the middle of pre-season surrounded by 15,000 Melbournians.

(Also, come say hi to ol' mate Toump Ass next time so we can hit the horse tranqs together :D)

Players do have lives outside football
And the sooner we eradicate this oversight the better. Edit: *, beaten to it, thanks TheCount.

Last edited:
SEN reminds me of the simpsons kbbl radio station which has a jingle that goes, 'no sport, no rock, no entertainment, for mindless chatter, where your station.' I didn't here the jack watts discussion the other day but by the sound of it, mindless chatter was happening. On the flip side, on my way to work I was listening to the overnight crowed. The host brought up the jack watts topic and just laughed and said let's just bring on round 1. At least he understands that Jack missing the first practice match isn't a big deal. Probably wishes that the flogs that follow him at 6 wouldn't talk so much trash.
From memory didnt that guy post on this board and while back and was a Melbourne supporter?

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Go on. Who'd you see, and where?

RSF went for five days and had three 40+ degree days in a row. I'm not a sports scientist but I can't see this being beneficial in the middle of pre-season training a month out from the start of the JLT series when you're drinking unlimited alcohol and replacing pills with whatever passes for MDMA in this country.

I'm not concerned about players taking drugs. Just keep it to off-season, the bye, and anytime you beat the Saints or North. And find a better place to do it than a 5 day festival in the middle of pre-season surrounded by 15,000 Melbournians.

(Also, come say hi to ol' mate Toump Ass next time so we can hit the horse tranqs together :D)

And the sooner we eradicate this oversight the better. Edit: ****, beaten to it, thanks TheCount.
My phone auto corrected Richo to right. I've seen Richo of his ****, have run into marc murphy, judd and gibbs. Mclean. Swan. Boomer.

RSF doesn't "go" for 5 days. You can get there a day before it starts, but most rock up on the day it actually starts and set up. As far as I know Trac missed 1 training session while there, the club would've had to approve him going. Skin folds, and any fitness testing would show if the alcohol has impacted him enough to warrant it being an issue. Pre season is a much better time to take drugs than "in the bye". That makes no sense to make a claim. The bye is 2 weeks tops before your next game, and that missed game is replaced by match simulation training, the pre-season (when RSF was on) was 3 weeks prior to a practice match, and 7 weeks prior to the season start. Ludicrous logic.

EDIT: Also, according to accweather Beaufort had temps of 23, 24, 25, 27 and 32 over the days.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big assumption also that because he was there it means he took drugs.......was there any evidence of him drinking?

I don't see it as a big deal, whose to say over the Aus day long weekend players didn't catch up with mates and have a few beers.

I think McClure has been lured into Damien Barrett syndrome - once the media builds them up to be the latest "news breaker", it goes to their heads and their commentary becomes progressively more self-assured and arrogant. The language these guys use changes across their career as their become more prominent. It becomes all about self-aggrandisement, "I have received this information", "my sources tell me", "The story I broke yesterday has been confirmed". McClure used to ask more questions, now he's all about his own opinions. It's a slippery slope and he's all lubed up and halfway down the slide.
Isn't it amazing the way Barro dropped off in regards to the respect he commanded at one point to how he is generally regarded now? A perfect parabola.
Footy media personnel either follow the same projection or just stay at a consistent low level of respect.

My phone auto corrected Richo to right. I've seen Richo of his ****, have run into marc murphy, judd and gibbs. Mclean. Swan. Boomer.

RSF doesn't "go" for 5 days. You can get there a day before it starts, but most rock up on the day it actually starts and set up. As far as I know Trac missed 1 training session while there, the club would've had to approve him going. Skin folds, and any fitness testing would show if the alcohol has impacted him enough to warrant it being an issue. Pre season is a much better time to take drugs than "in the bye". That makes no sense to make a claim. The bye is 2 weeks tops before your next game, and that missed game is replaced by match simulation training, the pre-season (when RSF was on) was 3 weeks prior to a practice match, and 7 weeks prior to the season start. Ludicrous logic.

EDIT: Also, according to accweather Beaufort had temps of 23, 24, 25, 27 and 32 over the days.
Your right, definately doesn't go for 5 days. Plus the weather wasn't that hot up there except for the Sat which was close to the 30 mark (but a hot feeling 30). I was up there for the weekend as I have family in Beaufort

Your right, definately doesn't go for 5 days. Plus the weather wasn't that hot up there except for the Sat which was close to the 30 mark (but a hot feeling 30). I was up there for the weekend as I have family in Beaufort
I have a lot of mates that go. Too hippy for me, plus not my type of tunes
Really no different to falls/pyramid/splendor though

So there are reports that he has been omitted from the Carlton game also. How does this affect a Round 1 start?

... just so we're clear: I don't one single * that Petracca was at RSF anymore than I care about what colour hair Jack Watts has.

Having said that:

RSF doesn't "go" for 5 days.
Your right, definately doesn't go for 5 days.
You both have no idea what you're talking about (either that or you don't know how to count).

https://www.rainbowserpent.net/2017-set-times

Music starts Thursday afternoon. Music ends Monday night. And that's the official stages- plenty of theme camps & renegade stages went into Tuesday.

As for the weather, just ask anyone that was there (like me). It was ******* intolerable.

I have a lot of mates that go. Too hippy for me, plus not my type of tunes
Really no different to falls/pyramid/splendor though
LOL. So you've never been, but you know it's no different to Pyramid... ok mate.

Once again you're speaking about something you know nothing about.

... just so we're clear: I don't one single **** that Petracca was at RSF anymore than I care about what colour hair Jack Watts has.

Having said that:

You both have no idea what you're talking about (either that or you don't know how to count).

https://www.rainbowserpent.net/2017-set-times

Music starts Thursday afternoon. Music ends Monday night. And that's the official stages- plenty of theme camps & renegade stages went into Tuesday.

As for the weather, just ask anyone that was there (like me). It was ******* intolerable.

LOL. So you've never been, but you know it's no different to Pyramid... ok mate.

Once again you're speaking about something you know nothing about.
Cool your jets.

Goody going the right way about fracturing the playing group before the season starts.

Install a captain for the older players and a separate captain for the young, then hang out to dry the most popular player at the club while staying silent and letting his teammates explain the situation.

Someone tell me how this is different from Neeld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back