No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus man, who cares?
Have you been to Rainbow? Because i have many times and the fact he went there makes me very much worried about who he's hanging out with. Last thing we need is Truck to turn into Sylvia. I have literally never seen anyone attend rainbow without taking a shitload of drugs. Fingers crossed Truck was in the 2% minority who attend rainbow and don't get on it.

Have you been to Rainbow? Because i have many times and the fact he went there makes me very much worried about who he's hanging out with. Last thing we need is Truck to turn into Sylvia. I have literally never seen anyone attend rainbow without taking a shitload of drugs. Fingers crossed Truck was in the 2% minority who attend rainbow and don't get on it.
Who gives a * if he does get on it, as long he can get a kick. Id be very surprised if at least 60 percent of players didn't get on the gear at least semi regularly.

This Jack Watts story just won't die.... hopefully he gives the full story in his post career autobiography.

"Jack Watts: Not the Messiah"

Open Mike

Mike: How did you feel when you weren't named in the team for two consecutive JLT practice matches?

Watts: I think that was when I knew my footy career was over.

Mate, half the league are taking something. As long as he doesn't during the footy season I couldn't give a s**t.

This thread feels disturbingly 2013 :(
drinking-alcohol-150603.jpg

I've heard he came back fat and hasn't put in the effort to resolve it...

Heard the same from a few people.

No issue with the coaching group driving the standards at the club.

Also on the drugs thing, I couldn't give a stuff what our players do as long as they are getting a kick and aren't harming others off the field.

I've heard he came back fat and hasn't put in the effort to resolve it...
It's funny to think of Jack Watts being considered fat. His fat is the rest of our's incredibly ripped and lean.

This will all blow over. It's a storm in a teacup. Jack's copped his pasting, he'll put in a fortnight of solid training and he'll be back by the last JLT game. This is 90% media driven. It's a minor issue that will be resolved before round 1.

Heard the same from a few people.

No issue with the coaching group driving the standards at the club.

Also on the drugs thing, I couldn't give a stuff what our players do as long as they are getting a kick and aren't harming others off the field.
Are these the same people who knew Hogan was definitely being traded?

It's crap. I saw Watts in training just after the break and he didn't come back fat. Not visibly fat anyway. He had his shirt off while some dude was applying block out over his and others' shoulders, so it was reasonably obvious he was in good nick.

Of course he mightn't have met fitness targets or something, which wouldn't necessarily be visible. But he wasn't put back into the rehab group like Clarry allegedly was (except on both times I went to training before Christmas Clarry was training with the main group, so I have one or two doubts about the value of that brilliant Intel also).

It seems more likely that if Jack has done something to deserve being left out of the first two games it's something he did after returning from the break, not coming back 'fat'. Maybe he was a bit cocky after putting in a strong year and hasn't worked as hard as he could over the camp thingy? He doesn't seem to have been considered for the leadership group so that seems possible.

FWIW I agree totally I don't give a stuff about what illicit drugs an afl player may or may not take privately so long as it doesn't impact their performance, or impact others and they're not risking a doping ban.

On the bright side, Jack may yet emerge unscathed from the latest round of unwanted attention now that Essendon have generously stepped forward with yet another bid to be the centre of speculation. Fatty Watts gets to dive under the waterline again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's crap. I saw Watts in training just after the break and he didn't come back fat. Not visibly fat anyway. He had his shirt off while some dude was applying block out over his and others' shoulders, so it was reasonably obvious he was in good nick.

Of course he mightn't have met fitness targets or something, which wouldn't necessarily be visible. But he wasn't put back into the rehab group like Clarry allegedly was (except on both times I went to training before Christmas Clarry was training with the main group, so I have one or two doubts about the value of that brilliant Intel also).

It seems more likely that if Jack has done something to deserve being left out of the first two games it's something he did after returning from the break, not coming back 'fat'. Maybe he was a bit cocky after putting in a strong year and hasn't worked as hard as he could over the camp thingy? He doesn't seem to have been considered for the leadership group so that seems possible.

FWIW I agree totally I don't give a stuff about what illicit drugs an afl player may or may not take privately so long as it doesn't impact their performance, or impact others and they're not risking a doping ban.

On the bright side, Jack may yet emerge unscathed from the latest round of unwanted attention now that Essendon have generously stepped forward with yet another bid to be the centre of speculation. Fatty Watts gets to dive under the waterline again.
Maybe he has done something wrong and they have banned him from playing the first couple of JLT matches, but is keeping it in house and not hanging him out to dry. Might explain why they have all pretty much said he will be playing round 1

Maybe he has done something wrong and they have banned him from playing the first couple of JLT matches, but is keeping it in house and not hanging him out to dry. Might explain why they have all pretty much said he will be playing round 1
If he has done something wrong I hope it's something loveable larrikin, like he swapped the bricks in his backpack for packing peanuts or told ghost stories after lights out.

Last edited:
But was it hot? I'm hearing conflicting reports....

Had to unignore it. You know someone just has an axe to grind, when they say who cares, when you're responding to someone addressing you.

There's a reason he's on ignore. Demonland/10
Cool your jets.

INB4 this escalates into another thrilling dialogue.

If all involved could make an effort to play some reasonable amount of the ball, a decent fraction of ball, rather than 90-100 percent man with every post that would be nice.

INB4 this escalates into another thrilling dialogue.

If all involved could make an effort to play some reasonable amount of the ball, a decent fraction of ball, rather than 90-100 percent man with every post that would be nice.
I'll kill you! Hippy!

I mean go dees

I never said I heard Hogan was gone, it was just a gut feel. You can have high skinfolds without looking like Lance Whitnall.

Who gives a **** if he does get on it, as long he can get a kick. Id be very surprised if at least 60 percent of players didn't get on the gear at least semi regularly.
There's no way 60% of players take illicit drugs. Do 60% of people take illicit drugs? Actually they probably do in the 18-25 bracket, I'll show myself out. But seriously, it's still a tad concerning, someone needs to move Truck in to live with Viney so he doesn't turn into Sylvia 2.0. Their gamestyles and size are similar too, now if we can just get Truck out nightclubbing on Thursday before games the transformation will be complete...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back