No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he WAS a membership volunteer. But that's literally a job they send out to unis with sports courses and say it's "industry experience". They take on anyone they can, and you're not involved with anyone high up at the club. My mate has done it at the stars, the renegades, the pies, the Dee's and the dogs.
I hear people wanted to buy memberships from him but he refused to sell because he was picking up negative vibes. :)
I can imagine him telling the board, CEO, coaches etc his opinion if they were unlucky enough to cross his path. At best they would've given him a polite "I'll take that on board." The delusional fool would have interpreted that as I am making a difference to the club.

Welcome to becoming a mod :)
Flexing muscles big time there.

I really really hope I never have to card anyone. I'll spend the next year apologising and giving them POTY votes

Loving Wattsy's hair.
71dad8284cfe19e1ed1eef16694a7c7e

syndrome.jpg

Well, it amused me anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres no way Weed offers more than Watts in any way.
Yeah, weed is a great talent and he'll be fantastic for us. But he still has a lot to work on for the time being, theres no need to rush him (unless he's banging the door down)

Yeah, weed is a great talent and he'll be fantastic for us. But he still has a lot to work on for the time being, theres no need to rush him (unless he's banging the door down)

Agree.. may benefit being the third forward with Watts coming back eventually

Reading between the lines with goodwijs comments it seems Watts was picking and choosing how hard to train recently

We all knew watts had the ability to play the game, but that's what made his year so good last year, the gap between his best and worst efforts was minimal.

Did anyone indicate otherwise though? FWIW I've rated Weideman this preseason so far, he is developing really nicely but I'd love to have the composure and X factor of Watts back up forward.

It was more a comment - it seems that there are two sets of standards from the coaches.

It was more a comment - it seems that there are two sets of standards from the coaches.
Genuine question (not trying to ruffle feathers), how so? Are you saying that Weed has also been putting in inconsistent effort at training? Or are you saying that Weed doesn't do much defensively on field? Or something else...

Genuine question (not trying to ruffle feathers), how so? Are you saying that Weed has also been putting in inconsistent effort at training? Or are you saying that Weed doesn't do much defensively on field? Or something else...

It's more that Weed doesn't actually train at the intensity that Watts does, or play at that intensity.

Because he's not physically capable yet.

After hearing Goody's comments yesterday, I get what he's trying to do - it's clear that he feels if Jack puts 100% into football he'll be a very good player, not just a talented player.

It's more that Weed doesn't actually train at the intensity that Watts does, or play at that intensity.

Because he's not physically capable yet.

After hearing Goody's comments yesterday, I get what he's trying to do - it's clear that he feels if Jack puts 100% into football he'll be a very good player, not just a talented player.

Seems like the last push to try and get Watts to go from now good AFL player to a best and fairest/all australian winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back