No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to start getting a bit more credit Jack.
Hands been pretty good so far this year and his kicking on wither foot is elite.
Creates better than anyone in our side
His time buying is ridiculous. He can be standing still, ball in hand and still not get tackled. He's the king of the double clutch kick.

His time buying is ridiculous. He can be standing still, ball in hand and still not get tackled. He's the king of the double clutch kick.
You can picturing him as an NFL QB. Standing still, throwing pump fakes while the pocket collapses and never get touched and hit someone for a long range TD

Needs to start getting a bit more credit Jack.
Hands been pretty good so far this year and his kicking on wither foot is elite.
Creates better than anyone in our side
On that pass to Salem, he seemed to change his mind mid-ball-drop. He seemed to drop it fairly high initially to boot it long around his body, but then spotted Salem short & just adjusted his leg swing a fraction to nail the pass. Insane.

You can picturing him as an NFL QB. Standing still, throwing pump fakes while the pocket collapses and never get touched and hit someone for a long range TD
You can. It's the basketballer in him. Hope Tracca starts doing the same sort of thing.

On that pass to Salem, he seemed to change his mind mid-ball-drop. He seemed to drop it fairly high initially to boot it long around his body, but then spotted Salem short & just adjusted his leg swing a fraction to nail the pass. Insane.
Yeah being at the ground and watching the pack around him almost glide past without tackling him is pretty amazing.
He shrugged a couple of tackles too which is something he's not done much of in the past and shows he's gaining in confidence and strength.
Could win games off his own boot with 15 possies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did this start?

Jack Watts, ready to Ruck and Roll
(Had that saved up for ages from when i've been super board and felt like calling)

When did this start?

Jack Watts, ready to Ruck and Roll
(Had that saved up for ages from when i've been super board and felt like calling)

I said Jack Watts, go and get rucked and then Proper Gander bullied me

Can't believe you've set a bar for humour. And that you're the judge for whether something clears this.

:rolleyes:
When responsibility falls your way you don't shirk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back