Rumour 4 club mega deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally, my favourite part of this twit's tweet was that this mega deal was going to "break the deadlock" of a trade period that has not yet even begun.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we are getting rid of Vickery and now we are going to trade the other player that we have that kicks goals...makes sense

Apparently this dude is Ricky Nixon
All of a sudden this Twitter accounts need to give clues as to their true identity makes more sense.

Nixon couldn't just post anonymously. He needs people to know its him.

I see, this account's most famous offering was his rumour on Monday evening that Hogan would not extend with either MFC or seek a trade as he apparently wanted to retire from footy and travel (source being a friend of a friend of the account operator who is 'close' to Hogan). I leave you to make your own judgments on the reliability of this information.

Yeah nah I didn't Twitter stalk the page before I posted, it does look like he's trying to harvest followers on further inspection. But if it's Toot toot so what it'll be good for some lels, have already heard it mentioned a few times by the afl media today. Well trolled by toot toot

Yeah nah I didn't Twitter stalk the page before I posted, it does look like he's trying to harvest followers on further inspection. But if it's Toot toot so what it'll be good for some lels, have already heard it mentioned a few times by the afl media today. Well trolled by toot toot
my first thought for who it was when I saw that twitter account. Toot Toot up to his old games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back