4 defenders in the leadership group. 0 forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris scott was a die hard back pocket throughout his career along with his brother.

who are 4 of the 7 leaders. Both back pockets, The full back and the half back sweeper.

thus would be a moronic decision in an under 12 football side.
Ask the players - the leadership group is voted by them

Can anyone not see the stupidity of 4 leaders in the back half and 0 in the front half.
No not at all. Do you genuinely think when the games on the line guys in the forward line like Hawkins and Ablett are going to think "geez something has to be done here, but I cant say anything because our leadership group are up the other end of the ground." Ridiculous.
A leadership group are responsible for driving behaviours at the club and enforcing accountability, not directing on game day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The leadership group reflects our team ethos
Is there a forward worthy of being in the leadership group?
And if there is, I am sure he will function with leadership without being in "the group"

And if there is, I am sure he will function with leadership without being in "the group"
Hawkins is the clear choice, but he's made the decision a couple of years back to stand down from the leadership group and considering his form since then, it's hard to argue against his decision

I think some people seem to forget that you don't need to be in the leadership group to be a leader at the club

If there isn't , that sort of says something. The break up the side into 3 groups now... there should be a leader in each group. What do the call the forward..the wolf pack.. WE have one guys who was a captain of a club for about 5 years, another that has played 200 plus games... and another who is a premiership player at another club.

We have so few real on-field leaders that they give many a leadership title to try and make it seem like that leadership is present.
It may seem that way to us, but who knows the reality?

This thread has started off with a post that had nothing to do with the title and slid downhill from there virus trolling, self promotion back slapping and grew to sexual vilification on sexual preference.
There is nothing good to come from this. Consider it Quarantined.
Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back