Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

We can't have him on our list next year for whatever feel good reason or as a team moving forward into rebuilding. It's just a waste of a spot and money and if Gale allows it then it's another s**t contract he's signed off on. Love Dusty, but we've paid him massive for his legendary service. He has to retire or move on if he still wants to play as we are running a football club/ business not a charity event for the rich and famous .lol

We are not a franchise…we are a club. We do club things.

Because his high profile he would probably come under ambassador payments
Pretty sure even a portion of his salary with us was subsidised by the afl
That was discussed on some footy show and was revealed to be such a small amount that it actually is so insignificant.
something like i think it was Dangerfield or Neal getting like $30,000-$50,000 Thats really not going to move the gauge much

Sorry to put this here but a serious question:

My wife has received a Facebook friend request from Dusty's page.

I don't use it and got no idea about Facebook (lucky me) so is it legit? His face says only 102 friends so i have my doubts about her accepting it.

What gives?

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Usually accounts with a blue tick are real from famous sporting people or celebrities.

IMG_6187.png

We are not a franchise…we are a club. We do club things.
Never said we were so what's your point. What are club things? Is this your opinion as i want to see the literature regarding what the RFC regards as club things? Is one of the club things where the coach is ok screwing some girl behind his wife's back?
Club things are all bullshit as club's do things in the best interest for the team moving forward.

I don't use it and got no idea about Facebook (lucky me) so is it legit? His face says only 102 friends so i have my doubts about her accepting it.

What gives?

No need for her to accept it.

What gives?

Have you ever attended a game at the MCG. Stood up and had a beer with the "grog squad" at the Punt Road end of the ground? Perhaps sung a song about Dusty? It starts "Oh Dustin Martin, you are the love of my life....".

If so, maybe Dusty is taking you up on your offer.

Have you ever attended a game at the MCG. Stood up and had a beer with the "grog squad" at the Punt Road end of the ground? Perhaps sung a song about Dusty? It starts "Oh Dustin Martin, you are the love of my life....".

If so, maybe Dusty is taking you up on your offer.
We live in Thailand, ahh so it was Dusty we met at that ladyboy bar back in January.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back