Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

This is easily the best Dusty montage I've ever seen. Absolutely incredible. Well worth the 14 minutes.

Just utter dominance. We are very lucky to have him for the rest of his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
This is easily the best Dusty montage I've ever seen. Absolutely incredible. Well worth the 14 minutes.

The best in the game and he could be one of the best we've ever seen. 5:45 against GWS.

QONVIyz.gif

It is absolutely ****ed that thats all from one season

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I was just reading the article about Dusty slipping to us in the draft and was thinking with Melbourne's current team, had they drafted Dusty and managed to hold on to him, with the way he played this year they would have been shu ins for the finals and may well have gone all the way as we did.

The thought brought a smile to my face, the same arrogant smile Ive been wearing for nearly two months:D

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Just utter dominance. We are very lucky to have him for the rest of his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When he signed It felt like the flag was ours already, with a player like Dusty in the team it would be a waste if we dont win a few more flags but either way he has already paid for himself.

What a season he had.

The big standout for me is how unselfish he was all year.

Right from game 1 against Carlton he was always looking to bring team mates into the game which built up everyone' confidence

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
nic
I was just reading the article about Dusty slipping to us in the draft and was thinking with Melbourne's current team, had they drafted Dusty and managed to hold on to him, with the way he played this year they would have been shu ins for the finals and may well have gone all the way as we did.

The thought brought a smile to my face, the same arrogant smile Ive been wearing for nearly two months:D
Nice we're finally getting some draft picks right.

Back