Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they’ll asses him right up till Thursday, l have to say it doesn’t look good. I’d be very cautious about playing dusty if he is not in shape to play. Don’t want to ruin your star horse.
Anyway I’d be confident on beating Collingwood without him.
In the lap of the gods.

Yeah, what we should do is smash the s**t out of Dusty just to prove to King that he's ok. Makes a lot of sense. A 70% Dusty is still better than 80% of the comp.

I was thinking Hip after seeing him on the news this arvo, hard to tell but he didn't look comfortable raising his right leg in walk throughs.

Hopefully he's just foxing lol

been ploughing too many birds. puts a toll on the lower back/hips

should ban our players from sex during the season imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about Dusty v King one on one training session, would love to see King eat some dirt!!!

Kingy is a fat, pie eating campaigner. We can't risk him potentially rolling on Dusty and killing him.

Can’t play dusty half baked, as good as he is the game is too fast and he’ll get done.
Who goes in if he can’t play? Hmmmmm.....
We need a wild card.

Hopefully he trains with the main group on Thursday and everyone will relax. He will be fine and play forward as a worst case, but it's our system that wins us games of footy not Dusty. Albeit he is obviously a star. Prestia/Cotchin/Graham/Lambert and Edwards can handle the midfield load.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back