Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Blame is notorious for being a bullshit artist when it comes to injuries. Hes done it constantly when hes been on SEN. I have a feeling Dusty will play but he will be limited so will play predominantly forward.
lying is the second language of afl

he's not in a moon boot
he's not in crutches
he's not wearing any tape

he is up and about and moving around

So based on that, whatever his injury, is not that bad. It may just be a niggle they want to sort out. It may be something that requires a bit of management and reduced load.

if he has a serious injury, he'd be strapped or in crutches or a moon boot.

he's not in a moon boot
he's not in crutches

So based on that, whatever his injury, is not that bad. It may just be a niggle they want to sort out. It may be something that requires a bit of management and reduced load.

That's not how injuries work, sir.

Can’t play dusty half baked, as good as he is the game is too fast and he’ll get done.
Who goes in if he can’t play? Hmmmmm.....
We need a wild card.

We can play Dusty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's not in a moon boot
he's not in crutches

Yep, like Rance and Jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The whole team should enter the field like this on Friday

Is dusty being over rated as a genuine Brownlow chance? He only lifts when it matters these day and good on him. b2b norms and premiership but I'm not sure about a Brownlow , although also wouldn't be much of a shock if he did

Is dusty being over rated as a genuine Brownlow chance? He only lifts when it matters these day and good on him. b2b norms and premiership but I'm not sure about a Brownlow , although also wouldn't be much of a shock if he did

I think the only thing overrated is the incredibly high expectation fans have of Dustin Martin after his 2017 season. Who knows if we will ever see a season like that from any other player let alone Dusty himself. Once people stop trying to compare Dusty's season 2018 to season 2017 (especially those with an interest more towards fantasy footy or super coach or whatever they call them) and just enjoy the ride you get a vastly different outlook.

Dusty is a team player through and through, he creates and draws others into the game. This year the Tiges won 18 games in the home and away rounds and Dusty picked up coaches votes in 15 out of the 21 games he played. Although his stats are slightly down on last year Dusty is still number one in the league for total centre clearances, number one for score involvements, number one for inside 50s, has kicked 31 goals and 22 goal assists so far plus the team as a whole are performing well. Dusty doesn't have to "star" for us to win games this season and like every other player in the team his responsibility is to play his role. Just like every other team was hunting Richmond this season, the teams were also gunning for Dusty, and for him to perform as well as he has under the immense pressure placed on him shows his great mental and physical strength.

I reckon he is a genuine Brownlow chance especially as unlike the previous 3 years there really isn't a runaway stand out despite how many possessions Tom Mitchell racked up! Will be interesting to see just which way the umpires vote when faced with consistent team performances v big possession winners v impact on the game. Bottom line is the team with the highest score wins the game - therefore goals, centre clearances, inside 50s and score involvements do have a big impact. As Dusty is a proven vote winner he might even pick up some extra votes with the evenness of the team performance due to his class and finishing ability. It could even be multiple winners - has anyone checked the odds for a tied vote?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That campaigner David flog king was at it again today stating that closed sessions should cease.
Reckons clubs owe it fans to know whats up with their players re:Dusty.
Just wow.
First FA
Now Closed sessions.
I guess if we go b2b he'd call for a premiership points handicap on us next year.

That campaigner David flog king was at it again today stating that closed sessions should cease.
Just wow.
First FA
Now Closed sessions.
I guess if we go b2b he'd call for a premiership points handicap on us next year.

Well if the knob is patient he can go to Thursday’s open session. Case closed your honour.

I think the only thing overrated is the incredibly high expectation fans have of Dustin Martin after his 2017 season. Who knows if we will ever see a season like that from any other player let alone Dusty himself. Once people stop trying to compare Dusty's season 2018 to season 2017 (especially those with an interest more towards fantasy footy or super coach or whatever they call them) and just enjoy the ride you get a vastly different outlook.

Dusty is a team player through and through, he creates and draws others into the game. This year the Tiges won 18 games in the home and away rounds and Dusty picked up coaches votes in 15 out of the 21 games he played. Although his stats are slightly down on last year Dusty is still number one in the league for total centre clearances, number one for score involvements, number one for inside 50s, has kicked 31 goals and 22 goal assists so far plus the team as a whole are performing well. Dusty doesn't have to "star" for us to win games this season and like every other player in the team his responsibility is to play his role. Just like every other team was hunting Richmond this season, the teams were also gunning for Dusty, and for him to perform as well as he has under the immense pressure placed on him shows his great mental and physical strength.

I reckon he is a genuine Brownlow chance especially as unlike the previous 3 years there really isn't a runaway stand out despite how many possessions Tom Mitchell racked up! Will be interesting to see just which way the umpires vote when faced with consistent team performances v big possession winners v impact on the game. Bottom line is the team with the highest score wins the game - therefore goals, centre clearances, inside 50s and score involvements do have a big impact. As Dusty is a proven vote winner he might even pick up some extra votes with the evenness of the team performance due to his class and finishing ability. It could even be multiple winners - has anyone checked the odds for a tied vote?

A season Like that is a million dozen a. Life. Time. I’m upset because I had deep 2014 I’m going to bed I love u all

Just wow.
First FA
Now Closed sessions.

What a ******* idiot. Seriously.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Remove this Banner Ad

Back