SA Tiger RVZ

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester City
Can confirm Dusty has a significant limp with his back right leg and is in extreme doubt for Friday.

C25AAFFB-C498-42E2-8E2D-0B3DBBD88F19.jpeg

Dusty the dog that is.

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
I wonder if Robbo was given the silent treatment again. Poor chap. Feels media deserves to be informed all the time and has an obligation to tell the public what's happening with everything.

Relax oh drunk one..... sometimes things need to be kept in house.

I'll quote myself here... just watching 360 and Robbo named us this time and had a real hit at us on this. Funny clown he is.

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Can confirm Dusty has a significant limp with his back right leg and is in extreme doubt for Friday.

View attachment 560331

Dusty the dog that is.

Heh heh heh. Dusty Dog. That's what me and my mates call him.

He's got bruising (or a contuuuuuzion as the Americans would say) on the back of his right leg around the hamstring region. Was clear as day on the footage from training. Obviously it's been bleeding a bit and moving down his leg. Maybe had some of it drained. Who knows.

Can't stop the Dusty Dog. Get out of his way duds.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Heh heh heh. Dusty Dog. That's what me and my mates call him.

He's got bruising (or a contuuuuuzion as the Americans would say) on the back of his right leg around the hamstring region. Was clear as day on the footage from training. Obviously it's been bleeding a bit and moving down his leg. Maybe had some of it drained. Who knows.

Can't stop the Dusty Dog. Get out of his way duds.
Shure that wasnt a tattoo

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Dusty does have a knee problem, reason I believe this is the case is because when pressed by kB for a yes or no answer, or to deny the claim put to him on radio Neil balm danced around the question like a elephant on roller skates.
Big giveaway that he is hiding something.

CotchNCo

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2012
Boston, USA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Arsenal
Dusty does have a knee problem, reason I believe this is the case is because when pressed by kB for a yes or no answer, or to deny the claim put to him on radio Neil balm danced around the question like a elephant on roller skates.
Big giveaway that he is hiding something.

Balmey dances around every question. "Neil, is the sky blue?" "Now, Kev, why are you asking me that question? you know the answer but for some reason you want it to come out of my mouth. I think we should move on to something more important."

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Balmey dances around every question. "Neil, is the sky blue?" "Now, Kev, why are you asking me that question? you know the answer but for some reason you want it to come out of my mouth. I think we should move on to something more important."
I’m still not convinced, we shall see. Evidence seems to point to the negative, obviously no proof though, just speculation on my part.

Back