Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's the thing that I have learned on here, Ace, you are allowed an opinion as long as you agree with the herd or certain ringleaders.
Mine was an observation and opinion. I don't get all 'warm and fuzzy' seeing Lynch talking up Martin, or anyone else, it's a requirement imposed on them by the club. Just as it is at Hawthorn or St Kilda. Yet some on here think it's isolated to us to talk up team-mates.
But I find it funny he questions my loyalty and ststus as a supporter.
I wonder if these two blokes question the bona fides of posters who have branded Ellis a 'coward' and 'scared', or laid in the boots to Short for much the same?
Likely not as they are the ones dishing out the criticism and slurs.
Ummm.....so apparently I'm a bloke now! :oops::rolleyes:

I'm not really sure that last comment you made applies to me either! :shrug: :grimacing:

But, hey....30 year member? :clapping: good for you!

Here's the thing that I have learned on here, Ace, you are allowed an opinion as long as you agree with the herd or certain ringleaders.
Mine was an observation and opinion. I don't get all 'warm and fuzzy' seeing Lynch talking up Martin, or anyone else, it's a requirement imposed on them by the club. Just as it is at Hawthorn or St Kilda. Yet some on here think it's isolated to us to talk up team-mates.
But I find it funny he questions my loyalty and ststus as a supporter.
I wonder if these two blokes question the bona fides of posters who have branded Ellis a 'coward' and 'scared', or laid in the boots to Short for much the same?
Likely not as they are the ones dishing out the criticism and slurs.
These are all pretty fair points I reckon. I don’t get too excited about players gushing about players either what else can they say? And I ******* cringe anytime a poster calls a player weak or soft.

Thought I'd have a look at a replay of the giants game. Only got 1/4 in and focussing on Dusty. He was actually better than I remembered. And deboar wasn't as negating as I'd thought. DeB was on dusty when we had the ball but got into offensive position when Giants had the ball. Maybe because Dusty aint doing the don't argue as much you forget what else he does. Anyhow he can coach young Rossy this week!

Hey everybody Smeg Head has something to say. Go on Simple Jack, the floor is yours. Don’t be shy.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

PS Palmy
I don't apologise for having moved on from 2017.
One of the greatest days of my life. Right up there the day the girl I had a thing for in high school asked me out when I was 22 ;)
But it's gone and no amount of wishing, hoping, praying and trying to regurgitate history and the same premiership 22 will make it happen agsain. The game has changed and time for a new plan and era.
Anyways out for now … gotta get the horse ready for today at Kyneton
have something each way on Rock Of Mahal in the 6th.
:)

Wish I'd seen this earlier, I am on the longest losing streak in memory. Credit to Wooden Robot, the tip saluted at 4/1 on Supertab.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PS Palmy
I don't apologise for having moved on from 2017.
One of the greatest days of my life. Right up there the day the girl I had a thing for in high school asked me out when I was 22 ;)
But it's gone and no amount of wishing, hoping, praying and trying to regurgitate history and the same premiership 22 will make it happen agsain. The game has changed and time for a new plan and era.
Anyways out for now … gotta get the horse ready for today at Kyneton
have something each way on Rock Of Mahal in the 6th. :)
That’s right.
”The moving pen having writ moves on”
We need to adapt to the oppo having adapted to us and you got just as much right to throw down your views as everybody else.

....even if you where still at high school at 22. (WTF)

I don't know why I'm surprised honestly. They (the media) will never stop trying to take him down because he doesn't play to their tune! And thank God he doesn't!
Cos they all work for the AFL or their ok...and when Dusty or others like him don't play their game, they have nothing but vitriol...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back