Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Dusty miss a game for behind the play hit? I see danger had a wack and he threw a second and got a little fine. Ohh forget it the Afl is running the game please continue.
Geelong have a tough game this week. After changing the rules the AFL can't have them losing another game and losing top spot.

In a way I wasnt too fussed Dusty copped a week, gives him a bit of time to get his head straight. But remember if Dustys elbow behind play was worth 2 weeks initially surely Dangers was at least equal. Dangers hit had more force than Dustys, its utter crap.
Yep agree, he deserved a week, it was a stupid thing to do. BUT how what Dangerfield did was different, I do not know!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mention anymore on insta , much have split , interesting , could have been pissed at bonds deal

From what I was told it was Puma that pulled the pin, with off-field issues being thrown around as the reason - the latter I call bullshit, but the former seems to be almost confirmed now.

De Goey was being touted to replace him as the face of Puma.

From what I was told it was Puma that pulled the pin, with off-field issues being thrown around as the reason - the latter I call bullshit, but the former seems to be almost confirmed now.

De Goey was being touted to replace him as the face of Puma.
Prob had more off field issues club suspensions et al

Remove this Banner Ad

Back