Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Bontempelli now classed as the 'best young player in the game' how about we do a little shout out to the guy he succeeded. Who remembers round 16, I think it was the last quarter and the game was there to be won, Bontempelli and Martin contest for the ball. Star child Marcus wins the ball with his pure class.. Tries but fails to push off Martin, Martin grabs him with one arm and flips him over his shoulder and has 'the bont' caught holding the ball?? Although we did lose the game, the moment was an important one and the tackle has to be in the top 5 best tackles I have ever seen in the AFL Does anyone have this video? I could it watch over and over and over...

Would like to be reminded of this with some visual representation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Bontempelli now classed as the 'best young player in the game' how about we do a little shout out to the guy he succeeded. Who remembers round 16, I think it was the last quarter and the game was there to be won, Bontempelli and Martin contest for the ball. Star child Marcus wins the ball with his pure class.. Tries but fails to push off Martin, Martin grabs him with one arm and flips him over his shoulder and has 'the bont' caught holding the ball?? Although we did lose the game, the moment was an important one and the tackle has to be in the top 5 best tackles I have ever seen in the AFL Does anyone have this video? I could it watch over and over and over...

Would like to be reminded of this with some visual representation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Courtesy of Hate

pMWARzC.gif

Click here for more

I noticed in that highlight reel so many of his best plays was when he was up forward or CHF. Next year I feel that he will be afforded the luxury of playing more time up forward once again with Prestia and Caddy taking more time in the middle. Will be kick 40+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the dickhead should of checked his facts properly before deporting him in the 1st place.
Dutton is our esteemed Immigration Minister, known for sentencing refugees to living hell, frequently resulting in their mental breakdown, self-harm/death.
No wonder he doesn't want any journalists but puppets visiting his concentration camps (detention centres) to report on the conditions.
He hates any details of his nefarious, inhuman operations coming to light.
This is the person who deported Shane Martin on no evidence except for a so-called "character test". (Do I like him? Nah, says Dutton. Probably votes Labor.")

Dutton is our esteemed Immigration Minister, known for sentencing refugees to living hell, frequently resulting in their mental breakdown, self-harm/death.
No wonder he doesn't want any journalists but puppets visiting his concentration camps (detention centres) to report on the conditions.
This is the person who deported Shane Martin on no evidence except for a so-called "character test". (Do I like him? Nah, says Dutton. Probably votes Labor.")

Wish we could apply the character test to him. Is dickheadedness a character trait we could include as a checkbox?

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back