Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin - Brownlow winner & triple Norm Smith medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
had a thought today about Dusty and very fast forwarding to the future and what will be remembered about him and his legend in the 2080's ?
Will he be a revered & mystic name with mysterious aura to the young teenagers of the day just like Hayden Bunton,Chicken Smallhorn,Dick Reynolds,John Coleman, Gordon 'Nuts' Coventry and Bob Pratt were to me when i was a teenager in the 1980's ?
Id include Jack Dyer in that group but the difference was u could catch Jack on WOS every sunday and radio in the early 80's

GhostofJimJess

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
had a thought today about Dusty and very fast forwarding to the future and what will be remembered about him and his legend in the 2080's ?
Will he be a revered & mystic name with mysterious aura to the young teenagers of the day just like Hayden Bunton,Chicken Smallhorn,Dick Reynolds,John Coleman, Gordon 'Nuts' Coventry and Bob Pratt were to me when i was a teenager in the 1980's ?
Id include Jack Dyer in that group but the difference was u could catch Jack on WOS every sunday and radio in the early 80's
I think in 2080 they'll be still wondering when he's going to get around to collecting his car from the MCG carpark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad