Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
If Pickett and stack can between them hold down a midfield rotation next season we are looking at Dusty playing forward with Jack and Tom a hell of a lot... All the very best rest of the comp 😎
Was discussing this with my old man on the weekend, bloody exciting proposition. Look at the 3 finals, one of them got a bag 5 every week. Can stop one, possibly 2, but don’t see any defences in the league stopping all 3. Well maybe our defence could 😜

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Was discussing this with my old man on the weekend, bloody exciting proposition. Look at the 3 finals, one of them got a bag 5 every week. Can stop one, possibly 2, but don’t see any defences in the league stopping all 3. Well maybe our defence could 😜
Exactly , was no co incidence that we were 12-1 with jack and lynch playing in same team , that loss coming r2 when he broke his arm. A scary proposition indeed matching up all three stars

Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Exactly , was no co incidence that we were 12-1 with jack and lynch playing in same team , that loss coming r2 when he broke his arm. A scary proposition indeed matching up all three stars
Think it was Jack that said something along the lines of when one of them has a good match up or “is on” they all know between them that they need to isolate that player deep in the square. Might have been after the Brisbane final he said something like “Dusty was on fire, so me and Tom just got on our bikes”

Concatenate

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Think it was Jack that said something along the lines of when one of them has a good match up or “is on” they all know between them that they need to isolate that player deep in the square. Might have been after the Brisbane final he said something like “Dusty was on fire, so me and Tom just got on our bikes”
Yeah jack said him and lynch looked at each other and said “we ain’t seeing the goal square tonight”

French Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2004
Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa ,Goldern State

We are just taking the pi*s when we have a 3 time Coleman medalist , the most sought after forward that was on the market in years , & Dusty comes down & says , clear out boys !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

French Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2004
Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa ,Goldern State
If Pickett and stack can between them hold down a midfield rotation next season we are looking at Dusty playing forward with Jack and Tom a hell of a lot... All the very best rest of the comp

In the finals between the 3 of them kicked 11 Lions , the cats 7 & giants 11

How good would it be to see our forward line v our back line , who takes who ?

Lynch v Astbury ?
Jack v Rance ?
Dusty v Grimes /Vlaustin ?

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC

Lynch v Astbury ?
Jack v Rance ?

It would have to be Grimes on Martin. Play the best on the best.

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

Lynch v Astbury ?
Jack v Rance ?

It would have to be Grimes on Martin. Play the best on the best.
I'd pay to see that
Astbury - lynch
Grimes - Riewoldt
Rance - Martin
Astbury - Lynch
Rance - Riewoldt
Grimes - Martin
When Rance on Martín for a bit of extra strength if he gets caught out in a wrestling match
you blokes forgot one thing, there's bad blood between the big tuna and the applecart, they'll beeline for each other and be at each other's throat...what a ding dong battle that'll be!
Guess the only way we'll see this sort of stuff would be at an intraclub practice match.......

Definitely better entertainment than the round 1 JLT (Carltoon)

BC9_

Yellow & Black ???
Jan 31, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
what about this gem...around the body just on the arc...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha just look at Shane 'I'll try and send a few bodies flying' Mumford here.

The only body I saw flying was his own as he tried to reach out and catch Martin and failed miserably.

Mumford, you campaigner.

1571799315610.png

Back