Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

couldn't they just search using their preferred search engine first ? here's a hint...search for Eddie Hayson

looks nothing like the (unidentified) guy at the table, hence they are backpedalling now with a Correction at the bottom of the article.:rolleyes:

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story said Buddy Franklin dined with Eddie Hayson and was surprised when he arrived at the table. We now accept that Franklin did not dine with Hayson and did not know who he was.

Nick McKenzie is an investigative reporter who has twice been named Australian Journalist of the Year. A winner of ten Walkley Awards, he investigates politics, business, foreign affairs/defence, human rights issues and policing/ criminal justice.

Kate McClymont is an investigative journalist at The Sydney Morning Herald.

Define investigative please.
Sounds like a Hugh Rimington article

couldn't they just search using their preferred search engine first ? here's a hint...search for Eddie Hayson

looks nothing like the (unidentified) guy at the table, hence they are backpedalling now with a Correction at the bottom of the article.:rolleyes:

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story said Buddy Franklin dined with Eddie Hayson and was surprised when he arrived at the table. We now accept that Franklin did not dine with Hayson and did not know who he was.

Nick McKenzie is an investigative reporter who has twice been named Australian Journalist of the Year. A winner of ten Walkley Awards, he investigates politics, business, foreign affairs/defence, human rights issues and policing/ criminal justice.

ok, i'll call myself out, the article didn't say the guy in the photo at the table IS Hayson, Hayson is hidden by the pillar, talking to Martin.

So you want his dad to come home or not?

As Stylo said - completely unrelated, irrelevant issues

Dusty is dining with a bloke who is on the police's radar for match-fixing. If you believe the report, it was Dusty who invited him to the cafe, to which Buddy (hardly a clean-skin himself) distanced himself from the situation

Police are well-aware individuals like this can be predatorial in their activities with players who really should know better

Clearly there is no insinuation that Dusty has done anything wrong, but by analogy, he has decided to carry a bottle of kerosene through a house on fire

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing not one of our anti-Stack dick eaters has slipped him into the story somehow.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
here's one possible clickbaiting headline (with Benny Hill music)

Buddy, Martin, Deryckx, Stack and unkown underworld/behindthe pillar figure did a runner after dinner at Giorgio's. All got away except for Stack being unfit.

ps: not anti Stack and I don't ED, vegan myself.

ok, i'll call myself out, the article didn't say the guy in the photo at the table IS Hayson, Hayson is hidden by the pillar, talking to Martin.
Plot twist - Hayson is the pillar.

Jake King and his association
now Martin and this one
there's no winning the battle , its not a good look no matter how innocent
best to chop it off

when their playing careers are over they can go nuts
dont see the issue

mates are mates even if they are dodgy . dusty would have s**t tonne of dodgy mates due to his old man

The only issue is that this reporter is a proper investigative reporter.
As long as Dusty avoids this brothel king-pin from now on it will be cool.
I blame Tom Derrex.

Yeah it’s weird Nick McKenzie is involved

As I said earlier
ⓘ 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

As Stylo said - completely unrelated, irrelevant issues

Dusty is dining with a bloke who is on the police's radar for match-fixing. If you believe the report, it was Dusty who invited him to the cafe, to which Buddy (hardly a clean-skin himself) distanced himself from the situation

Police are well-aware individuals like this can be predatorial in their activities with players who really should know better

Clearly there is no insinuation that Dusty has done anything wrong, but by analogy, he has decided to carry a bottle of kerosene through a house on fire
Love how everyone saying wasn’t me , didn’t know him, like walking out of a brothel being door stopped and saying ohh I was lost , just went in to ask for directions , every campaigner believing what they wanna believe , don’t stupify yourselves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back