Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

That's on the basis that he doesn't get stuck in NZ for 12mths because COVID leaks from the hotels and the borders are closed again!
Or has a fight in front of a kebab shop

had a thought today about Dusty and very fast forwarding to the future and what will be remembered about him and his legend in the 2080's ?
Will he be a revered & mystic name with mysterious aura to the young teenagers of the day just like Hayden Bunton,Chicken Smallhorn,Dick Reynolds,John Coleman, Gordon 'Nuts' Coventry and Bob Pratt were to me when i was a teenager in the 1980's ?
Id include Jack Dyer in that group but the difference was u could catch Jack on WOS every sunday and radio in the early 80's

had a thought today about Dusty and very fast forwarding to the future and what will be remembered about him and his legend in the 2080's ?
Will he be a revered & mystic name with mysterious aura to the young teenagers of the day just like Hayden Bunton,Chicken Smallhorn,Dick Reynolds,John Coleman, Gordon 'Nuts' Coventry and Bob Pratt were to me when i was a teenager in the 1980's ?
Id include Jack Dyer in that group but the difference was u could catch Jack on WOS every sunday and radio in the early 80's
I think in 2080 they'll be still wondering when he's going to get around to collecting his car from the MCG carpark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back