Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
I don't buy into the recent media hype the opposition has worked his don't argue out.
He appears so down on confidence and brute power his handful of meek attemps this year could be handled by VFL players.
2017 he purposely went looking for them as it was easier than trying to avoide the chance of being tackled.
If and when he gets his mojo back just watch the opposition fail at attempts to stop it.
hard to do a dont argue when your knee is not right

If Dusty came 2nd in the Brownlow, 2nd in the B&F and 2nd in the Norm Smith,
nobody would be talking about him like this.
Let him be.

Roksman

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Brave yourselves lads, there's going to be a witch hunt this week against Dusty for being a Nazi.... Lefties will be foaming:

Note: Who knows what he was doing but obviously just a stupid mistake which he means something different.

Link:

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Brave yourselves lads, there's going to be a witch hunt this week against Dusty for being a Nazi.... Lefties will be foaming:

Note: Who knows what he was doing but obviously just a stupid mistake which he means something different.

Link:

Eh
Just looks like he’s pointing a someone in the stands to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

French Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2004
Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa ,Goldern State
Started well with good tackling & started to work his way into the game in the 3rd , few moments where he started to look like his old self with certain clearances or looking to break away in a pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roksman

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Cheers mate...nothing innit.
*BTW would you recommend the Pixel 3a?
(Off topic I know but need to upgrade)
Haha, had the original Pixel for years and needed to upgrade. So I'm a bit bias as a really like the Pixel - having a young family it's really good to have unlimited Google photo storage which saves instantaneously.

So yes, I've had it for 3 days and really like it.

Mar 14, 2009
MCG
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
It is clear he is not working as hard as his teammates offensively and defensively.

Jogs off the ball and doesn't demand to get involved in possessions chains like the old Dusty. Whether it's injury or just laziness who knows.

If he was going at 50% previous weeks then tonight was a step in the right direction at 70%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back