Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Roaring back into some serious form over the past fortnight...

Dreamtime - 35 disposals, 8 clearances, 8 inside 50s, 707m gained

amc11

Team Captain
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Next Thursday night ... A revealing behind-the-scenes look into what makes Dusty Martin tick as a footballer.

I'm looking forward to seeing this and it will be a nice change to hear from Dustin himself rather than what the media has assumed.

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
They should make a new stat inspired by dusty, call it the game breaker stat, it’s how many times a player completes a pass to break the play wide open, he has a habit of doing that when hs is at his best.

Edit..uninspired to inspired, auto spell driving me nuts.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daka

Premium Platinum
Nov 28, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
After a slow start to the season the last 6 weeks he has been our best player or at least 2nd best, the Hawks game was a real turning point I knew he would get back to this level again, people write him off and say you'll never see that 2017 form again.

Just watched 13 mins of his 2017 highlights. Nobody will ever have a better season than he did that year. Even Carlton would have won the flag with him in the side.

Let's not go that far.

Just watched 13 mins of his 2017 highlights. Nobody will ever have a better season than he did that year. Even Carlton would have won the flag with him in the side.

Carlton could of had our entire list and coaching stuff and still would of found a way to * it up

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Probably the best Dusty video I've ever seen. Editing is phenomenal. Enjoy.

Stunning absolutely stunning vision of multiple plays show casing a talented young Richmond footballer at his very peak!
Stuff that it was more like an artist creating beauty out of chaos and physical brutality the like of which we may never witness all again.
Dusty created football beauty in the here and now...one blink and you've missed it and only the crowd's roar told you something special had passed!
Thank god for video replays for revealing the truth to all...that 2017 Season by Martin was GOAT...no argument!
In awe of what he was achieving with his core strength, his trademark 'fendoff', his pinpoint kicking, breaking tackles, charging through packs, marking!
We the supporters were truly blessed to witness such an awesome display...
Dusty set the bar high for achieving football immortality!
Absolutely God like!
GOAT.

its been a long season...

Back