Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone seen this.
600k lol.
Essendon exposure. Lel
050e1ecd529d0e7ea2e3595c37461bfd.jpg

giphy.gif

so a saints poster is saying dusty is 100% going to norf because we wont budge from our deal because we are balls deep into schache. norf offering 250k a year more. **** me i will be so pissed if its true

Often players leave due to emotional reasons (their current team sucks).

Others for the $$$$$$ (Buddy).

And some both.

Dusty we can all agree is testing the market for $$$. Fair enough. Surely, unless someone comes in with a Buddy type deal (9 years), he needs to know we will match it.

Like Rance, once in a generation player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Often players leave due to emotional reasons (their current team sucks).

Others for the $$$$$$ (Buddy).

And some both.

Dusty we can all agree is testing the market for $$$. Fair enough. Surely, unless someone comes in with a Buddy type deal (9 years), he needs to know we will match it.

Like Rance, once in a generation player.
Once in a generation player, the exact way I would describe Dusty too.

Pay Dusty what he wants.

If that means we don't bother with Shache, then great. In fact even IF we lost Dusty I still wouldn't bother with Shache. Has done nothing to show he is gonna be any good, and will not be worth what we will have to lose to get him. He must surely be behind Paddy McCartin and look how Paddy is struggling at the moment.

Prefer to pay Dusty 1.5 million a year and not have Shache. Also, we have two first rounders in the 2017 draft, any tall we take there will only be 2 years younger than Shache, cheaper, and not some deserter either. And again, Shache has shown bugger all.

Bank all our draft picks and take them to the draft. Yeah, if we could get Fyfe maybe then do that, but otherwise take them to the draft.

Try get a gun tall and gun midfielder with our first rounders, perhaps two talls if genuinely good ones are there at both of our picks.

Lastly, we might be able to get some free agents to add to our experience, or a Nankervis type deal somewhere, like a third rounder to GWS for one of their fringe guns.

Top it off with Naish and maybe another academy pick and we will have a nice off-season.

Signing Dusty at whatever we need to is priority number 1.

He's in the top three one players in the comp at the moment. Need to retain him at any cost.
EFA. Not any cost, but any reasonable cost.

He's indestructible. What's he missed - one game through injury in eight years? (Careful, so had Lids.) I'd give him a six-year deal. Takes him to 32. Six years, $6 million. That's $1.5 million less over the course of the deal than Norf is offering. LOL Norf. We'll give him marketing money, 200k a year to use his photo. Bingo.

He won't leave.

Cannot lose him. He's in the prime of his career.
He is also one of the main reasons why people go to games. Just to watch him. Sometimes you just sit there at the ground and marvel at what he does. He brings in an extra 5000 memberships just by playing.

so a saints poster is saying dusty is 100% going to norf because we wont budge from our deal because we are balls deep into schache. norf offering 250k a year more. **** me i will be so pissed if its true
LOL LOL LOL!

Dusty isnt leaving over that kind of money. We are balls deep into Shache, but as if Balme would under pay dusty for a 19 year old key forward that cant get a kick for the bears.

Its more hope then fact. No one knows s**t. Everyones dog cats aunties brother goldfishes sister has a source.
You can only guess. My guess is he is 95% staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back