Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not appreciate my comments bn put on the north board and been commented on by north flogs when i comment on here. . #shudders

they are ******* *ed, i went on there to have a civil conversation and they became extremely hostile and i was like wtf and they just told me to * off, i hate the campaigners, ******* loser *s and i can't wait till dusty re-signs with us, i'll probably get a 10 year ban from some Norf Flog Mod after i rub it in so hard.

My bad, was the night before 19/7

About 21 minutes in:

"We're really excited that he'll be around for longer"
and then
"but ultimately it's his decision etc "
I think that's quite a large cat he's let out.

"We're really excited that he'll be around for Longer."

Clearly not only is Dusty staying, we are also getting Billy Longer.

North has cornered themselves here. It's all well and good to go down media street and let this stuff get out, however, if they land neither player, they are going to look very stupid and damage the brand.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power
They have no choice. If they weren't putting propaganda out like this their supporters would be filthy about how pathetic their team is this year.

Just a reminder that norf are trolling the draft board with an intent to annoy Richmond supporters and boasting about it on their own board. If you see any norf poster trolling the draft board make sure you report the post

The mods over there have insisted norf troll posts get reported

Just a reminder that norf are trolling the draft board with an intent to annoy Richmond supporters and boasting about it on their own board. If you see any norf poster trolling the draft board make sure you report the post

The mods over there have insisted norf troll posts get reported
Does that include Snake? Lol

Poor guys they've got nothing to look forward too. Unremarkable club, no supporters, the threat of being merged or folded constantly over their heads. Hopes of having someone half decent go to their nothing club and being able to beat their chest about it on internet forums is all they have and even that's being taken away from them.

They have no choice. If they weren't putting propaganda out like this their supporters would be filthy about how pathetic their team is this year.

No, no, no. You have it all wrong. At the start of the year it was all about them being a finalist again, but then somehow it became a rebuild and all is well. There's no problems at Norf. It's all part of the master plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Grimes actually said:

July 19
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/tv-shows/afl-tonight

"I've always been confident he'll stay, he's a valuable part of our team and our club, we love having him around. He was drafted the same year I was. We've formed a close bond and look he's a big part of our culture so we're definitely really excited about the fact he'll be around for longer but ultimately it's a decision for Dustin to make."

65d518d0e66852489dd8eac0d97ba103.png

From our pal Sportscentre.

The sarcasm went over your head?
Boris is a reference to Norths chickengate incident from about a decade ago. They filmed a rubber chicken in sexual positions during their preseason. Tape got leaked by the media and North got slammed for it.

The north supporter I were replying to had said we have a s**t culture. Boris the chicken demonstrates otherwise.

The sarcasm went over your head?
Boris is a reference to Norths chickengate incident from about a decade ago. They filmed a rubber chicken in sexual positions during their preseason. Tape got leaked by the media and North got slammed for it.

The north supporter I were replying to had said we have a s**t culture. Boris the chicken demonstrates otherwise.

Ahhh, i'm on an ipad. I can't see who you support. Given the nonsense over there, I assumed you were a norfy. Apologies.

Maybe they do, but sign those 2 up ant there's 2.5 M in the cap on 2 players, the rest of the team is playing for peanuts.
Even if for some insane reason both players wanted to go there, it would most likely result in other B graders leaving and a pear shaped list.
But everybody will want to stay at Norf cos of their excellent culture and facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back