Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are one of the most confident BS artists in Melbourne! ;);)

lol these type of posts is the reason I keep s**t in PM's now. Those that I 100% trust know that I have predicted stuff before its become common knowledge. I just wont let my integrity be open slather now by posters, so have closed up shop. I only replied to DontArgue4 as he deserved a honest response as he is a long time poster.

Oh, an no please anyone reading this, dont Pm as i wont reply.

Cheers

EDIT - Bobby Sands I know you were not having a go at me personally mate. Just It gets old getting called a liar when im telling what I know to be truthfull lol

lol these type of posts is the reason I keep s**t in PM's now. Those that I 100% trust know that I have predicted stuff before its become common knowledge. I just wont let my integrity be open slather now by posters, so have closed up shop. I only replied to DontArgue4 as he deserved a honest response as he is a long time poster.

Cheers

EDIT - Bobby Sands I know you were not having a go at me personally mate. Just It gets old getting called a liar when im telling what I know to be truthfull lol

i only tag and ask you because i know your source and i trust what you say

Waiting until after March 1st. Press conference at 10.30am on Friday... am I doing it right? :D

Seriously though, I expect it'll all be wrapped up in next two weeks.

Cheers

I reckon you're lying about being sick of being called a liar :p

Cheers

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Was it just me or did anyone else think that Dusty's kicking was shocking vs Adelaide?
He missed a few but I think he was just cruising. It's a different story when he goes Full Dusty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it just me or did anyone else think that Dusty's kicking was shocking vs Adelaide?

I noticed it as well. First game rust. Better now than during the real stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusty's consistency from poor games to very good are far more balanced, agree when the real stuff comes along he will go to beast mode.

Also, i don't like to bring it up and for some players it may not effect them, however being a contract year i expect him to rip it apart (of course i hope he signs first and does both).

Cheers

Completely understand.

Was not having a dig.

Use info as you see fit.

It's funny. While he's unsigned everyone's like nah he's coming to us, but once he's signed that dotted line those same people will be all we didn't want him anyway, the guy's a flog. :D

He is a s**t kick most of the time. People who say hes a great kick have got a hold of themself.
He looks good kicking the ball. He kicks it long. He kicks both feet. But watch how many times he misses the target.

He is a s**t kick most of the time. People who say hes a great kick have got a hold of themself.
He looks good kicking the ball. He kicks it long. He kicks both feet. But watch how many times he misses the target.

Hes not the most amazing kick, but to say hes a s**t kick is pretty ridiculous lol

Every kick is a risk if it doesnt hit a target. If the kick hits a target the opposition dont get the ball.
I stand by what i said. He doesnt hit the target enough to be called a good kick

Patrick Dangerfield says Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back