AFL Club
Richmond

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
one of the most publicised father/son sporting relationships in my time,this is absolutely terrible for Dustin n family,i hope the father hasnt gone down that road for the familys sake.but then again others actions are out of our control
thoughts are with Dustin n family,RFC will wrap theyre arms around him
cant imagine how he feels

Last edited:

tugga

May 9, 2006
Yid army
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham,Western Utd, San Antonio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OneEyedHawk

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 13, 2004
Croydon
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Incredibly devastating news. I heard of his passing yesterday (& the means of his passing), but it seemed in bad taste to post and potentially fuel speculation.
The loss of a father transcends club rivalry, and football in general, so I just hope Dusty has his network around him and supporting him because heโ€™s certainly going to need it.

Although footy is pretty irrelevant right now, if anyone can play (& dominate) in the midst of such intense emotional distress, we all know itโ€™s Dusty. Wishing him and his family, and the Tiger Army, the most sincerest of condolences. RIP Shane.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hooker

King
Feb 14, 2021
Newy
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sturt, Toronto Raptors, Chelsea FC
I never wanted to say or think this about another person but I now have more in common with Dustin Martin than Iโ€™d have ever hoped. Iโ€™ve been there too, itโ€™s been two and a half years and it still lives with me. I feel so shattered for Dustin and his brothers. Rest In Peace Shane.

Dutton can get fโ€™ed too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad