Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure how, but EVERY MAN AND HIS DOG knew Lynch was leaving GC pretty early in the 2018 season. Just as everyone knew Scully was leaving Melbourne despite no public utterances. Everyone knew Buddy was leaving Hawks (thought it was to GWS). Everyone knew Danger was leaving Adelaide.

I think in all these cases everyone said ‘all the right things’ …. proven to be a complete irrelevance to the constant speculation or what ended up happening.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m not sure how, but EVERY MAN AND HIS DOG knew Lynch was leaving GC pretty early in the 2018 season. Just as everyone knew Scully was leaving Melbourne despite no public utterances. Everyone knew Buddy was leaving Hawks (thought it was to GWS). Everyone knew Danger was leaving Adelaide.

I think in all these cases everyone said ‘all the right things’ …. proven to be a complete irrelevance to the constant speculation or what ended up happening.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
DUsty is pretty much having a hard think about moving or has already decided and his mates in the club would know. Not one person has denied he won't be leaving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which course did you butcher there and did you cause the groundsmen to work over time? ;) :D

PS - would prefer some photos of you and the strippers...... well some of them.........
Royal Port Moresby, the caddies had fun retrieving the balls in the water

saving himself for finals? just jogging around

Dimma said he was sore after last week, he was grimacing through the presentation a few times and about 1 second after they sang the song he was heading for the back rooms.

Hopefully can get through next week OK and bounce back hard after the bye.

placebo-without-you-im-nothing-album-cover-700-420.jpg

even when he is not that invested in the game we just look so much better with him out there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back