Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly it will always happen in this era of social media.
Try and ignore if you can mate.
Yeah trying mate just pisses me off I’m under no illusions that Shane was not a saint but someone has lost their father not the time to troll or sink the boot in

one of the most publicised father/son sporting relationships in my time,this is absolutely terrible for Dustin n family,i hope the father hasnt gone down that road for the familys sake.but then again others actions are out of our control
thoughts are with Dustin n family,RFC will wrap theyre arms around him
cant imagine how he feels

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incredibly devastating news. I heard of his passing yesterday (& the means of his passing), but it seemed in bad taste to post and potentially fuel speculation.
The loss of a father transcends club rivalry, and football in general, so I just hope Dusty has his network around him and supporting him because he’s certainly going to need it.

Although footy is pretty irrelevant right now, if anyone can play (& dominate) in the midst of such intense emotional distress, we all know it’s Dusty. Wishing him and his family, and the Tiger Army, the most sincerest of condolences. RIP Shane.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What an absolute tragedy and perhaps unavoidable one at that. Hope these campaigners feel as guilty as they should.
Would completely understand if the great man even takes a break from the game.

I never wanted to say or think this about another person but I now have more in common with Dustin Martin than I’d have ever hoped. I’ve been there too, it’s been two and a half years and it still lives with me. I feel so shattered for Dustin and his brothers. Rest In Peace Shane.

Dutton can get ****ed too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back