Retired 4. Gary Ablett (2002-2010, 2018 - 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: No. 29 Gary Ablett

i have bited my tongue on this one for ages. why on earth wold geelong waste ablett in the middle of the ground? he a kloane of his dad and so meny goals if he was at full ford. hes as tall as his dad and wold get mcuh needed confedance if they put him there. thompo wake up and put him a full ford! :thumbsu:

i have bited my tongue on this one for ages. why on earth wold geelong waste ablett in the middle of the ground? he a kloane of his dad and so meny goals if he was at full ford. hes as tall as his dad and wold get mcuh needed confedance if they put him there. thompo wake up and put him a full ford! :thumbsu:
In his latter years he will no doubt play in the forwardline permanently, but right now he's the best midfielder going around & it would be a waste playing him as a forward all the time.

wearing #4 if you want to edit the title
i will edit the title thanks...

We dont all get to sit on our dates all day surfing the web pumping up post counts.

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 years on, this definitely deserves a quote for a few roflcopters...
:D:drunk::Do_O:drunk:

The GOAT has hung them up.

Ends a 36 year stretch with the Ablett name at the Cats.

Enjoy the post footy life, but you'll always be the GOAT.

GO CAtters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back