#4 James Harmes – traded to Bulldogs. Thanks for 'that' kick. You know the one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad to see him go.

I was thinking he just had a very down year, which shows how cut throat this competition is. Hopefully he can bounce back and have a few good years at the Bulldogs (I think they need an injection of a defensive midfielder).
He's not a bad Dunkley light if he gets fit.

Harmes definitely has those tendencies to bounce up and down from season to season. Has really good ones, then can go meh the following couple. Can certainly add value to a bulldogs midfield should he crack into it and i don't begrudge him seeking a fresh start.

Served out his role and his dream, now it's time for something new. Played a big role breaking our finals drought, played another role in our premiership one, all for the club he barracked for growing up. Ticked it all off, now Harmes the footballer needs something fresh

Sad to see him go.

I was thinking he just had a very down year, which shows how cut throat this competition is. Hopefully he can bounce back and have a few good years at the Bulldogs (I think they need an injection of a defensive midfielder).
He hasn't had a good year since 2018 and realistically that's been his only good year really.

Sad to see him go.

It was two down years, to be fair. Had little impact in 2022. Pretty much locked in best 22 between 18-21. Hopefully a change of scenery is good for him because the drop off was dramatic.

He actually started 2022 really well. First 8 rounds averaged a goal a game and nearly 20 touches. Missed a couple of games then never really found his feet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What he really means "* you Goody, im not slow!! :( "

Goody: "Yes you are :) "

Harmes brain throughout last year and this year
'Something was said, not good, what was it? Don't yell at Harmes... no that's okay... What was it? Slow, Goody called you Slow' "How dare you!"

Tim Lamb "Whoa Harmesy you're still here? Boy you are slow"

'Something was said, not good...'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back