#4 James Harmes – traded to Bulldogs. Thanks for 'that' kick. You know the one.

Remove this Banner Ad

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
James 'Nut' Harmes that is!

HARMES%20James.png

I reckon Roosy will finally give Harmesy the green light to run out for the club he's barracked for his whole life, this weekend. And lets hope 'Deez Nuts' can grab Essendon and Hird by the balls :thumbsu:

It's time.

Strange looking unit. Head looks like an egg shell.

James "The Egg" Harmes? Or "Thumb" if you want to get technical.
Egg-Head-150x150.jpg

Is he even eligible to play? Havent been across it but isnt he a rookie?
Mid year you can (or could at least) elevate a rookie regardless of LTI.

Listed in bests for Casey v Geelong

Casey match review said:
James Harmes had a day to remember and was picking up the ball in wet conditions as though it were dry. He tried to conjure up some footage for Almost Footy Legends by stepping on the head of a Geelong defender but was stiff as the ball bounced out of his hands as he hit the deck and the umpire called play on.

Might as well give him a run, no travel lag at least.

Is he even eligible to play? Havent been across it but isnt he a rookie?

Got 2 on the LTI (Trengove and Petracca) and could add Pedersen to that. He can be upgraded, we just have to pay $ to upgrade, so there's no point until they definitely want him to play.

I've never seen a Casey match, ever. It makes me feel I have no right to comment on who comes in or out of the team. I bow to the wisdom of the real footy maniacs on the board.

Come now, since when has having a valid opinion ever stopped anyone from giving their two cents worth??

Come now, since when has having a valid opinion ever stopped anyone from giving their two cents worth??
Not only that but it's the bored supporter syndrome.

It wouldn't be the Dees board if we didn't nominate every player at Casey we haven't yet seen regardless of whether they warrant a call up or not.

Get King in there!

But seriously... get Harmes in there.

Not only that but it's the bored supporter syndrome.

It wouldn't be the Dees board if we didn't nominate every player at Casey we haven't yet seen regardless of whether they warrant a call up or not.

Get King in there!

But seriously... get Harmes in there.

Hard to appreciate statistics in the VFL when Jordie McKenzie dominates possessions, marks, tackles, inside 50s, rebound 50s and even chips in with a goal or two now and again. How do you work out a frame of reference when a known quantity spud is regularly putting out those numbers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange looking unit.

You should see the sleeve tattoo he's got going. Looks outrageous. No idea if he's any good, I saw him in a Channel 7 VFL game and was baffled by the arm.

You should see the sleeve tattoo he's got going. Looks outrageous. No idea if he's any good, I saw him in a Channel 7 VFL game and was baffled by the arm.

You mean a sleeve tattoo that's noticeably shitter than any other sleeve tattoo going around? This I have to see!

He was completely underwhelming against North Ballarat but everyone is entitled to the odd s**t match. Also some players can make the step up in class and not miss a beat, others can dominate at lower levels but not make the step up a la Jordie.
Might as well have a look, particularly given its against Essendon. He'll thinks he's still playing VFL. I'd much rather see someone who may have a future rather than Bail or Jones.

Wouldnt mind us playing the best team available for the next 3 weeks (Ess, Bris, StK).

But after that, I'd be all for giving him a few runs, if he manages a few more solid games at Casey.
He might be best available just about if Gus doesn't pull up.

You mean a sleeve tattoo that's noticeably shitter than any other sleeve tattoo going around? This I have to see!

It's not that the tattoo is so bad, it's that it's totally incompatible with the fact that he looks like a 12-year-old Swedish boy.

It's not that the tattoo is so bad, it's that it's totally incompatible with the fact that he looks like a 12-year-old Swedish boy.

Poor fella just never grew into his own head.

I've never seen a Casey match, ever. It makes me feel I have no right to comment on who comes in or out of the team. I bow to the wisdom of the real footy maniacs on the board.
I agree. I am determined to put it right. Next time Casey show up in Port Melb, I am there (barring a couple of horrible family visit schedule issues)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back