AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford - AA squad, Leading Goalkicker, McKracken Medal, 2nd in Crichton šŸ„ˆ

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You know youā€™re disliked when youā€™ve even got norf supporters posing as disgruntled Essendon supporters on social media

OUTRAGEEEEEEEE!!

I always find this kinda s**t funny (not your post Bunk Moreland but the tweet).

Maybe they give a s**t so much they just want to forget about it and get pissed. Ever heard of drowning your sorrows?

Or maybe they know they can't change the past.

In any case what do people expect them to do? Sit in a room belting themselves with a strap?

I always find this kinda s**t funny (not your post Bunk Moreland but the tweet).

Maybe they give a s**t so much they just want to forget about it and get pi**ed. Ever heard of drowning your sorrows?

In any case what do people expect them to do? Sit in a room belting themselves with a strap?

Troll *******.

Maybe they give a s**t so much they just want to forget about it and get pi**ed. Ever heard of drowning your sorrows?

I get what you're saying and agree to a certain extent but if it was me I'd probably refrain from posting pics of it on social media.. but I'm old school so /shrug

I also say this realising it wasn't Kyle that posted it.

I get what you're saying and agree to a certain extent but if it was me I'd probably refrain from posting pics of it on social media.. but I'm old school so /shrug

Nor was it him who took the photo. Let's face it too, decisions aren't great when pissed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kate_et is Heppellā€™s girlfriend pretty sure.

Deserves to play for a team that will actually play him at half forward and can deliver the ball effectively.
Am I the only one who thinks he is better up forward when he doesn't actually start a passage as a forward?

It might be just how I am remembering it but I tend to think he gets more scoring shots by getting involved in a chain as a mid, or as a result of one of our forward half stoppages/turnovers rather than actually being a forward, having a direct opponent, outworking them and leading to a spot the ball carrier kicks to.

found this on one of those draft combine things from a few years ago;

Kyle Langford Northern Knights / Ivanhoe Grammar

1.12.1996 Height: 190cm Weight: 73kg

Athletic Tall Defender/Forward that has excelled at both ends this year. Reads the play exceptionally well in the air and has clean hands. Provides run from defence with 14.2 disposals at 76% efficiency in the NAB AFL Under-18 Championships, while also having kicked multiple bags of goals at TAC Cup level.

We've been playing him in the wrong spot the whole time.. he's a key defender is Kyle?!?

Back