AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford - AA squad, Leading Goalkicker, McKracken Medal, 2nd in Crichton 🥈

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

And you’ve heard the truth from a source have you?

The only way you could've known what happened for sure is if you were present at the actual conversations and decisions within the club as they happened, a fly on the wall so to speak. If that's not the case then what you've posted is just an interesting titbit on a footy forum that may or may not be true.

The only way you could've known what happened for sure is if you were involved in the actual conversations and decisions within the club as they happened, a fly on the wall so to speak. If that's not the case then what you've posted is just an interesting titbit on a footy forum that may or may not be true.
Yes because a clubs footy GM getting involved to make sure some guys contracts get done is that most outlandish thing ever posted on here. Will be last time I post creditable information from inside the club on here for a while 😂

Yes because a clubs footy GM getting involved to make sure some guys contracts get done is that most outlandish thing ever posted on here. Will be last time I post creditable information from inside the club on here for a while 😂

Inside info can be interesting, but without verification it's just rumours. Doesn't mean it's not fun to hear stuff that might or might not be true though. ;)

Inside info can be interesting, but without verification it's just rumours. Doesn't mean it's not fun to hear stuff that might or might not be true though. ;)
Do you want me to give you the persons number, you can ask him then say congrats on a really good season. Everything’s a rumour with confirmation, but I don’t just post stuff for the sake of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had a good year and is an outside player. You just hope if the time ever comes we need him to put his head over the footy in a final he'll do it. Given he just renewed his own contract, let's hope he gets that chance.
I know what you mean but I can’t think of many times this year where he didn’t put his head over the ball when he needed to. He’s improving in that area all the time.

He had a good year and is an outside player. You just hope if the time ever comes we need him to put his head over the footy in a final he'll do it. Given he just renewed his own contract, let's hope he gets that chance.
I’d love you to show us some times he didn’t put his head over the ball this year. And he’s hardly timid in the air, has great hands overhead.

I know what you mean but I can’t think of many times this year where he didn’t put his head over the ball when he needed to. He’s improving in that area all the time.
I think you've got it or you don't. He doesn't need to do it as much on a wing. There were definitely times I thought "There's Langford not going in". Fan of his overhead marking though, there was some similarity with Peter Cransberg this year that got me on the wagon.
I’d love you to show us some times he didn’t put his head over the ball this year. And he’s hardly timid in the air, has great hands overhead.
Just typing as much.

Inside info most times comes from inside the posters head.

Back