AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford - AA squad, Leading Goalkicker, McKracken Medal, 2nd in Crichton šŸ„ˆ

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It was pretty bad.
This might feel a little unfair but 1) I genuinely don't care & 2) Langford's experienced enough to know better, but can you imagine any one of the following players not effecting the contest in that instance:

Solomon
Wallis
Hardwick
Lucas
Fletcher
T.Daniher
Johnson
Hooker
Hurley
to name but a few.........

Essendon players past & present would've cringed at that attempt

I know the fans did

This might feel a little unfair but 1) I genuinely don't care & 2) Langford's experienced enough to know better, but can you imagine any one of the following players not effecting the contest in that instance:

Solomon
Wallis
Hardwick
Lucas
Fletcher
T.Daniher
Johnson
Hooker
Hurley
to name but a few.........

Essendon players past & present would've cringed at that attempt

I know the fans did

You named a lot of defenders there, of which Langford has never been one.

Laverde or Ridley would have done a better job no doubt.

I'll believe it when it's included in the poll

I'd say these 31 people do care where he plays now.

nc0UlNv.png

Mark Harvey needs to casually walk up to Langford and say no more than, ā€˜what do you think I would have done in that situation Langers?ā€™
smacked into Elliott and allowing a free to be paid to the chorus of Collingwood supporter jeers? then we'd be talking about the ill-disciplined act?

we are sweating a lot of mm/split second decisions that culminated in a single play that turned a game.
Jones
Wright
Merrett/Shiel/McGrath/Caldwell
Ham
Langford

smacked into Elliott and allowing a free to be paid to the chorus of Collingwood supporter jeers? then we'd be talking about the ill-disciplined act?

we are sweating a lot of mm/split second decisions that culminated in a single play that turned a game.
Jones
Wright
Merrett/Shiel/McGrath/Caldwell
Ham
Langford
Harvey was no thug. He probably would have marked it himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harvey was no thug. He probably would have marked it himself.
was more thinking of the calls to physically impose the contest more.
I get nervous when our defenders tackle in the pies forward line (ginnivan aside obviously)

too easy to be overzealous and chop the arm, get the smaller player high.
Kelly probably could have been better too killing the ball, but Elliott is class. Top 3 small forward in the comp if not the best.

Sometimes you gotta accept we got beaten by a better side.
Pendles starts it. Elliott finishes it. Two of the best Pies players since Bucks.

Yeah, Langford is about 20th on my list of s**t that went wrong in those last 10 minutes.
I'm one of his biggest fans but it was a very bad effort.

Yes he needed to smash the ball into the stands but the timing was out. I don't think you can underestimate how much he didn't want to give away a free. People say take the body but the only way to do that would have been to give away a free for in the back or chopping the arms. Fatigue and Elliott's class in turning his body perfectly..

Also both Langford and Kelly probably would have been better off if they thought it was a one on one contest.

Back