AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford - AA squad, Leading Goalkicker, McKracken Medal, 2nd in Crichton 🥈

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

8 possession till half time.

In the first quarter gave away 2 stupid frees. Shanked a kick forward and could even put heat on dale for Mark in 50 when trying to fill hole.

Anything he did at 100 down is irrelevant.
I said wasn't that bad Kelvin. I never said he was good.

8 possession till half time.

In the first quarter gave away 2 stupid frees. Shanked a kick forward and could even put heat on dale for Mark in 50 when trying to fill hole.

Anything he did at 100 down is irrelevant.

Probably in our top 5 possession getters still at half time, haha. Also both frees, one high tackle on one of the bulldogs smallest players and a minimal hold on Bont as he was falling over. Still a poor half by anyones standards but he wasn't in our bottom 10 players for the half and was probably top 5 for the game. Plenty of others deserved to be dropped before him, seems the coaches agree.

Another Langford game. Is never going to set the world on fire but another two goals and high teen possession game.

Making a habit of doing that. I like it. Obviously I’d like him to do more but at this point in time I’m happy with his output

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Langford game. Is never going to set the world on fire but another two goals and high teen possession game.

Making a habit of doing that. I like it. Obviously I’d like him to do more but at this point in time I’m happy with his output

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will never be a high possession getter. The guy is more an undersized key forward than anything else, he is not and never will be a midfielder and we’ve wasted many years on this bullshit belief that he is.

He’s more like Mitch Brown than anything else - without the tank at this stage.

I'm not a fan but his set shot kicking is excellent and I can't deny his game was good tonight. Last week I thought his stats were very flattering but tonight he had an impact so good on him. Hopefully he can use this as a catalyst to keep improving.

He sure has that big arse that Jobe had. Maybe jersey number 4 comes with extra large shorts.

I reckon he’ll play 200 for Essendon. Has another level ahead.

Back