AFL Player # 4: Kyle Langford - AA squad, Leading Goalkicker, McKracken Medal, 2nd in Crichton 🥈

Kyle is a...

• pure mid

• pure forward

• mid/forward

• forward/mid

• AFL footballer! (and I don't care where he plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good lad. Watch the AFL reoprters skim over us resigning players just to bang on about the mass exodus
It looks like we held back announcing re-signings until they had certainty about Joe and Saad. That way good news isn't overshadowed by bad news I guess, and people can't say McGrath/Ridley only re-signed to play alongside someone who left the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard Richardson went over Doddoros head to sign langford for what he wanted, did the same for McGrath and Ridley - all signed on the same day. Guessing the club is drip feeding the signings to change the news cycle.

Have heard Richardson went over Doddoros head to sign langford for what he wanted, did the same for McGrath and Ridley - all signed on the same day. Guessing the club is drip feeding the signings to change the news cycle.
That seems unlikely.

They were definitely signed earlier and drip feeding. But the Richardson/Dodoro bit sounds a bit silly to me.

Seems unlikely, yet is true. Can sound silly, but it’s what happened. It’s why their contracts have taken so long.
So is the theory that Dodoro was waiting on list sizes/salary cap before locking them in and Richardson decided to just give them a bit extra regardless instead of waiting any longer?

So is the theory that Dodoro was waiting on list sizes/salary cap before locking them in and Richardson decided to just give them a bit extra regardless instead of waiting any longer?
No in theory Doddoro didn’t want to pay the money they felt they were worth, Richardson thought they were worth the money. As I’ve previously mentioned he’s been trying to lowball those boys all year, it’s not like they’ve been asking for ridiculous amounts of money. Richardson was probably scared of other clubs sniffing around and got the deals done.

No in theory Doddoro didn’t want to pay the money they felt they were worth, Richardson thought they were worth the money. As I’ve previously mentioned he’s been trying to lowball those boys all year, it’s not like they’ve been asking for ridiculous amounts of money. Richardson was probably scared of other clubs sniffing around and got the deals done.
Nah

Back