Toast #4 - Mon Conti

Remove this Banner Ad

How bloody good was it that she had a lead of 7 votes with 2 rounds to go. (20 votes with next best on 13 votes). Huge. Then of course rounds it off with a BOG in Round 10 (only Round 9 she didn't poll). Amazing season. And she wins it with the next best on 16 votes, by 7 votes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best thing I have ever seen on a footy field was of my son's friend Annabelle. Last year before girls were no longer able to play with the boys, under 12's/13's.

Playing against a side that had this psycho kid who looked about 3 years older than everyone else. He would get the footy, tuck it under his arm and charge at anyone who got in his way. Nobody did except Conti size Annabelle.

Took the forearm at full pace right across her chest and I thought he'd killed her. She was down for a second, shook herself off and took off after him and dived rugby style into his back, drove him into the ground and knocked the living s**t out of the kid.

The crowd went wild. Best I have ever seen. Thought it appropriate on the Conti thread.

True but, like any inside mid her kicks are under pressure. She turns it over.

She leaves a few goals out there too..

I would've taken a improvement in the team over Conti's AFL B n F.

Some crap performances at ikon.
We’ve won 2 games outve 10 at Ikon

We’ve won 2 games outve 10 at Ikon
Mons got a great burst of speed, evades 3 or 4 opponents but it's not translating into goals enough.

Grace gets the ball a bit too.

Not playing well at ikon is extra concern when finals are played there.
Just the grand final?

When will PRO be available to play on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back